N I N E : KARMA'S VISIT

Hime's POV

Hime's POV

When we arrive, Karma immediately pulls out his phone to play some games. I stand on my tip toes to try and find my brother. There aren't many students here because most of them have already gone back home and the ones who are left behind are those with cleaning duty Every Monday is his cleaning duty time so he will always come home late therefore he is able to come home with me. It seems that we arrive just in time when Haru walks out laughing with his best friend, Yusuke Isogai and his little sister, Yume Isogai. Yes, Haru's best friend is Isogai Yuuma's little brother and the little sister? She just tags along because she's close with Yusuke Isogai.

"Haru!" I call out and wave at him. His head immediately turns and his gaze locks with a certain red head next to me. Karma shoves his phone in his pants, smiling as his mercury eyes gleam when he sees Haru. Haru exchanges a few words with the Isogai siblings before waving them goodbye. Both the Isogai siblings, with eyes and hair same like their brother smile at me and bows slightly. I nod at them and watch them quietly as they leave hand in hand. To think Isogai work to put the food on the table for these two children and his sick mother makes me respect him even more. Too bad the school doesn't.

"Karma-niichan!" He calls out excitedly, running towards him. Oh and did I mention that Haru ignored me? Karma smiles as he watches Haru run towards him. To my surprise, Haru raises his left leg to kick Karma. He easily dodges it and smirks as he put a hand on Haru's head. Haru is now an arm's distance from Karma and being only ten, his arms aren't long enough to hit Karma. "Heh~ What's wrong, Haru? Still unable to take me on?" Karma taunts as he smirks evilly. I sweatdrop when I can actually see the devil's horns and tail on Karma as he watches my brother struggle against his palm. I sigh. What a sadistic little bastard. His tail is wiggling left and right as he laughs. "Alright, stop fighting and let's go home." I said, crossing my arms.

No response.

"Guys?"

No response.

"OI!" I growl, hitting both their heads. They mutter an 'ow' before giving me a frown. "You guys made me do it. You two leave me no choice and therefore, it's your own fault." I furrow my eyebrows. "We still have to go to the supermarket. We have to buy some beef, mirin and dashi." I said walking ahead of the boys.

"Ah! Are we having sukiyaki today, nee-chan?" Haru asks, running a little so he's walking right next to me. I nod once and he beams happily. He loves sukiyaki and everything that Karma likes. It honestly surprises me that Karma didn't mind the boy having the same interest as him.

"She's making sukiyaki because I'm coming over, right Hime?" Karma asks, suddenly walking next to me. I nod twice.

"You should come over more often, Karma-niichan." Haru said, jogging over to Karma.

"If it's up to me, I'd stay at your house forever." Karma said, ruffling Haru's hair. Haru even has his hair styled like Karma. He even begged me to dye it red but thank god I managed to talk my way out of it. "But we have to ask permission from your sister." Karma snickers. Is he really trying to put the blame on me? I shoot a glare at him. "See?" He pouts as he heavily coats his voice with artificial sadness.