S I X : MEETING THE 5 VIRTUOSOS

Hime's POV

"I will." I tilt my head to the right a bit and smile.

I know I told them I'll be careful but against these 5 scheming bastards, everything can go wrong. I sigh and walk towards the council. On my way, my previous 'friends' are gossiping among themselves 'Of course she'll be back. She probably slept with Gakushuu or worse, the principle!' and 'Oh, no! Not my Gakushuu!' They squeal and they give me dirty looks. I smirk at them and flip my platinum blonde hair at them. I keep my wavy hair down and I only have a black ribbon tied as a headband.

"You.. You bitch!" One of them growl. I stop and look at them over my shoulder.

"You said something?" I asked, shoving my hands deep in the pockets of my blazer. They are taken aback with my new attitude and quickly walk away from me. Yeah, that's what I thought. Karma's lessons of 'how to look intimidating' always works. I can't help but giggle quietly to myself.

Frankly, I used to care when they call me hurtful words but now.. I just can't help but to not care. As soon as I arrive at the student council room, I knock thrice before taking a deep breath. "Come in." Gakushuu's voice is heard and I slide the door open.

"Sorry for intruding. But you called?" I look at him and the other members of the Virtuosos with a not amused face plastered on my face. They are all sitting on the chair of the round table , crossed armed.

"Come on in Hime and close the door, will you?" Gakushuu smiles as he makes a hand gesture as a signal for me to come in. I close the door as soon as I am in.

"Make it snappy, Gakushuu. I have classes to attend." I frown, crossing my arms below my chest.

"Please, take a seat and we can start the discussion. We are willing to compromise with you as long as you agree to come back." Gakushuu said, his smile never falter.

"Why do you want me back so eagerly, Gakushuu?" I make my way to an empty seat and sit down.

"You belong to me, Hime. I don't like it when my future bride is friends with failures. You deserve the best treatment the whole school and world has to offer." He said, making his way towards me. "I should've known that you have a really good heart, Hime. Forgive me." He holds my hands in his. "I love you." He kisses my hands. My heart couldn't help but skip a beat. I did love him before and to say the feelings completely vanished is an understatement. How do I unfeel the feelings?

Nevertheless.... "So your way of showing me you love me is by drugging and stabbing Karma?" I asked, taken aback.

"No, of course not! I'm not a yandere, Hime. However, it's a warning for you. If you dare refuse, I'll destroy everything that you care about." Gakushuu threatens. I furrow my eyebrows. What does he mean he's not a yandere when he's threatening me he'll destroy everything I care about if I don't dance to his tune? I've had enough of his bullshit. I stand up which startles all 5 of the members and I snatch my hands away from his."H-Hime?"

"There you go again, threatening me. What else can you possibly take from a member of the E class, Gakushuu? The best thing of not having anything is I have nothing to lose. This discussion is over. I am not even willing to compromise. No.. There is absolutely nothing to compromise. Im out of here." I said, making my way to the exit. Ren and Natsuhiko block my exit. I look behind and find an open window.

"No offense, but I think you're in the E class for too long and your common sense is decreasing." Teppei snickers

"Take a step out from this council, Sakuragi-san and we'll do a lot worse than what we did to Akabane." Natsuhiko grins.

"You see, you can't escape me." Gakushuu laughs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Think again." I said, smirking and run towards the window.

"S-Sakuragi-san?!" Teppei cried when he realises I'm escaping from the window.

"What the hell?! Why is she so fast?!" Natsuhiko shouts in awe and fear.

"Gakushuu!" Ren alarms Gakushuu.

Gakushuu flashes me a smirk as his eyes shine in malice. He runs to the window as soon as I land on the ground without a scratch. "I see Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei had both done a wonderful job at enhancing your agility and speed. I'm impressed. Also, remember this, Hime. Everything bad that's going to happen from this very second forward is all on you. When you've had enough despair, come to us. I'll be your hope." Gakushuu smiles as he waves me good bye.

My heart clench at his words as I run to the E class building.

As I cross the bridge, I hear a loud explosion coming from the E class building.

My heart instantly drops when I hear it and ran towards the class as fast as my legs can take me. When I see how the explosion left nothing of E class, I drop to my knees and my hands are propped up in front of me.

What have I done?!

I can't stop my body from shaking and I can't hold the tears that falls on the ground.

No. NO. NO! NO!! "NO!!!!!!!!" I scream and start to hit the ground. "HOW COULD YOU GO THIS FAR?! GAKUSHUU!"

***

Check my new story out guys! Trafalgar Law x OC love story! hehe

I don't own any of this except for the plot and Hime Sakuragi.

Until next time,

Sophie Ralph