"Actually we want the opposite. We need you to keep an eye on her." He says.

I snicker. "Is that another word for spying?"

"No, it's called looking out for a friend. To make sure everything is okay with her." He says as Allison walks to her closet to grab her knitted brown and white cardigan.

"Ever since her incident, she seems perfectly fine to me," Allison says, sliding her arms inside. "Come on, Olivia. We should get going."

I grab my backpack from her chair, following behind her. Before I could leave her room, Mr. Argent grabs my shoulder to stop me in place.

"I need a second to talk to her before you leave." He says and Allison scoffs.

"Seriously Dad?" She asks and I hand her my backpack.

"It's fine, go," I say and she sighs, quickly walking down the stairs.

I turn to face Mr. Argent. "Alright, I know you don't exactly like me but--"

"I never said that." He cuts in.

My eyes widen. "So does that mean you like me?"

He shakes his head. "Never said that either."

I nod. "Worth a shot. So what's the point of this conversation?"

"Choose your sides carefully or stay out of the way." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" I scoff. "Because if you're trying to get me to pick your side, you're doing a horrible job at it like Scott."

He pulls out his phone. "Elizabeth Flores, age thirty-six, works at Beacon Hills Hospital and usually takes the morning shifts or sometimes night shifts, lives at 1843 Central Arc Drive."  He reads off.

I gulp. "O-Okay maybe not so horrible."

"Do you see the point of this conversation now?" He asks, putting his phone in his pocket. "If I catch you helping Scott and his pack in any way that prevents us from doing our job, all it takes is one phone call to make something look like an accident. Are we clear?"

I clench my fists. "Crystal," I grumble. I hate this guy with a passion.

"Good. Glad we're on the same page." He pats my arm. "You may go."

I storm out of the room and quickly run down the stairs. I shut the door behind me and see Allison patiently waiting for me in her car.

She was texting away on her phone with a goofy smile on her face. I open the passenger door and step inside, shutting it as soon as I sit down.

Allison starts her ignition and pulls out of her driveway, driving to where the ice-skating rink was located.

"You can play music if you want." Allison broke the silence, giving a small smile.

"No thanks," I mutter, looking out the window.

"What did you and my dad talk about?" She asks and I huff, not wanting to bring up that conversation.

"He just said to look out for you." I lie.

She sighs and shakes her head. "Of course he would. Well if anything, Scott's there if anything goes wrong tonight."

I roll my eyes but didn't want to bother arguing. "Sure."

Soon enough, we pull in at the rink and see Lydia, Scott, and Stiles waiting in the front.

Once Allison parks her car in the front, Scott rushes to her side and opens the door for her with a smile.

I step out of the car and grab my bag from the floor. I shut the door and walk up to where Lydia and Stiles stood.

He unlocks the doors with the keys Boyd had given him earlier and pushes them open, flipping the light switches on the side.

Allison drags Scott inside, smiling as she led him to grab their skates. Lydia and Stiles followed behind them and I begrudgingly trailed behind.

I grab my ice-skates size from the counter and walk to the benches that were nearby everyone else. I untie my shoes and kick them off, sliding on the ice-skates.

I hear someone shivering which causes me to look up, seeing that it was Lydia. She rolled down her sleeves and starts to rub her legs.

"Can it be any colder here?" She shivers.

Stiles finishes tying his laces and pulls his backpack up. He pulls out an orange sweater, extending it for her to take. "Here."

She raises her eyebrows. "I'm wearing blue." She says but Stiles still held out the sweater to her. "Orange and blue aren't a good combination."

He looks at her dumbfounded. "B-But it's the colors of the Mets."

She looks away from him and Stiles shoves the sweater back in his backpack.

Oh god, this was so bad to watch.

I pull out the unopened Reece's cups I had in my bag and nudge Stiles's leg. He looks at me confusingly but I gesture to the candy.

"No thanks, I'm good." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Not for you, dumbass. Give it to her and pretend you got it for her." I whisper.

His mouth forms an 'o' then grabs it from my hands. He turns to Lydia and holds out the candy to her.

She takes a moment to debate whether or not to take it until eventually she shrugs and grabs it from his hands

She takes a moment to debate whether or not to take it until eventually she shrugs and grabs it from his hands. She opens the wrapper and Stiles gives a small smile.

"Thanks." He whispers to me before facing back to Lydia.

"You know, maybe orange and blue aren't the best, but sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination and then they end up turning out to be a perfect combination. Like two people together, where nobody would ever think they would be together. Ever." He says as he stared at Lydia longingly.

"You know, I could see that." She says, looking up at Stiles.

His eyes widen, a hopeful expression forming in his face. "Really?"

"Yeah." She nods at Scott and Allison who were finishing up putting on their skates. "They're cute together, right Olivia?"

I turn and see Scott help Allison up, never letting go of her hand as they walk to the rink, with grins on their faces.

My heart sinks a bit, seeing them together as they swung their hands. They basically radiated love.

"I guess," I mumble and push myself up from the bench. I wobbly take a couple of steps until I got the hang of it, making my way towards the rink.