Ch 13 Awakening

It has been about one day since the operation and it was a success. I've been waiting in the infirmary since then waiting until she wakes up. Normally I would have to go back during the nights but I was given a special pass by Ozpin. Sleeping on a chair besides her I was woken up by someone shaking me.

????: Y/N wake up!

Y/N: (disoriented by his sudden awakening) What's happening, who woke me up?

????: (sarcastically) I'm gone for how long and you already forgotten who I am? It's Sarah, your girlfriend.

Y/N: (By now his vision clears seeing Sarah) Sarah it's really you, you finally woke up! He says as he goes up hugging her.

Sarah: I missed you too but you're crushing me. (he stops hugging to avoid crushing her) You know what Velvet said was true. I really did hear all that you said. Then I remember some other things but that is hazy. Something about Ironwood and Glynda.

Y/N realizes what she meant but decided not to say anything of it. Now he can't look at those two in the same room the same way.

Y/N: Look as much as I would love to spend some time with you that sadly as to wait. I do have some important things to say. Remember the shopkeeper? He told me to say hi for him. That and Ozpin said once you wake up we need to go to his office immediately.

Sarah: That's sweet of him to care.. (she gets interrupted by Y/N.

Y/N: Sarah, these past few weeks I've thinking what could've been but it led me to the same moment. The thing that mattered to me most was in front of me the whole time, you. Also I did realize we never did got to go on our first date.

Sarah: Yes Y/N yes, I would love too!

Y/N: Good, because I have some plans thought out for this, but just give me a day to prepare. Now I'm gonna go and check you out.

He walks out of the room. Spotting a doctor he goes up to him saying at how she woken up. He understands what Ozpin directed the staff, but needed to say a few things prior.

Doctor: She is free to be go. Though due to the state she was in she just needs to return in the next couple of days. We do need to ensure things are as it should be.

Y/N: Okay, I'll be sure that happens. Thanks for your time.

With that taken care of they go to meet Ozpin. Thinking they now knew at how their partner would go through great lengths to ensure the other's survival.

Y/N: (walking holding hands with Sarah) You know after this we need to meet up with Team RWBY.

Sarah: Yeah, I suppose you're right on that. I want to see Ruby specifically to tell her it's not her fault.

As they were walking students were freaking out as the though they saw a ghost. They knew Sarah got injured and was in a coma but they didn't know that she woke up.

Student 1: Is that...  all of Team ARTK?! I thought their second member was in a coma.

Student 2: She was. Guess she must of woken up today.

Student 3: If anything I'm just glad she finally did. It's good to see that Team ARTK is back to full strength.

Student 4: Yeah, especially with what Y/N did to those Grimm. I heard he climbed up on an Ursa and began stabbing its neck repeatedly!

Walking through the halls they go up to the elevator much to the surprise of more students.

Sarah: Did you really do that to an Ursa?