Ch 9 Beacon's Dance

Time skip a few days later

As the day of the dance appears students frantically get ready for the night. Y/N and Sarah preparing in advance were ready quicker than most people.

A/N: Reminder that you pick which out of the four to choose and obviously only just the suit.

Sarah: (Seeing in what Y/N is dressed in) I must say Coco did quite well. Though I think the person in the suit looks better.

Y/N: (Seeing how Sarah looks) You look beautiful as well. Now shall we see how Team RWBY is doing (holding out his arm)?

Sarah: We should (grabs arm). I would definitely want to see how Ruby would dress.

Walking over to Team RWBY's room they are greeted by their team preparing the final touches of their looks.

Yang: Ooohh, you look beautiful!

Ruby: (groans as she looks distressed in her red dress with black lace and belt) Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these?

Y/N: May we come in?

Yang: Sure (whistles). You two do look good together.

Sarah: Thank you. We actually didn't shop together to keep it as a surprise but we still manage to match!

Y/N: (Watching as Ruby stumbles) Uh Ruby are you having a tough time walking in those?

Ruby: Ugh this is stupid! I miss my cape and it's hard to walk.

Sarah: That's why I using mini wedges. Besides looking at the world that we live in you never know when you might need to run. Come Ruby, I know I have an extra pair that you can use.

Ruby: Yes! Thank you!

They all leave to their room go go get the extra pair of mini wedges and afterwards go to the dance. Inside the ballroom, streamers are hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons seem to be everywhere, and students in dark suits and bright dresses are stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables. Blake is spun around by Yang before they curtsey to one another, and Sun comes up and takes his date's hands as Yang gestures for him to do so. She goes to hang with Ruby and Weiss (in a similar white dress as Yang's) in the back of the room, watching Blake laugh and enjoy herself before smiling at her team.

Ruby: Sooo what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun (she says walking away while Weiss in the other).

Sarah: Don't worry Ruby we'll stay with you.

Ruby: No, it's okay. You two should enjoy your time together.

Y/N: If you say so.

With that said they left to go to the dance floor while Ruby is near the punch bowl. Ozpin appears surprising Ruby.