Ch 4 First Day of Class

A/N: I'm just pointing this out but the class dialogue from the teacher will roughly be the same of the show but will have different parts.

Location: Beacon Academy a few days later

Y/N would find out that in fact he can siphon out aura from people but only from physical contact. He would find out as Sarah felt some of her aura being drained. This happened when she may have accidentally kinda touched him while they were discussing their schedule. Needless to say thanks to his semblance and Shade tech he would be out within the week.

Sarah: Are you sure you should be out of the infirmary? It's only been a few days she ask questionably.

Y/N: Look I kinda agree but at this rate we are gonna he behind the other students. I mean who is absent from the first day? Okay it says how we have Grimm studies with Professor Port.

Sarah: Hopefully we may even learn Grimm weakness and the types. That'll come in handy looking at what happened; you know with your injury and such. She suddenly remembers what happened yesterday and quickly looked down.

They continued to walk with Y/N wondering if she is feeling guilty of what happened. He decided not to press the issue as he started to remember what happened yesterday and though what it meant. Unbeknownst to them that the class will be boring thanks to his teaching skills. They made it to the classroom ten minutes early.

Port: Hmmm you must be Team ARTK. Nice to see that you recovered quickly. It's nice to see students taking their education seriously arriving early and prepared.

Sarah: I'm Sarah Gray. It's a pleasure to meet you Professor Port she says shaking his hand.

Y/N: Nice to meet you as well Professor Port he says shaking his hand. I'm Y/N; we came in hoping to learn more about Grimm. I'm sure as you saw by our iniation we're quite new at this.

Port: Stop being so modest. You two seemed to handle yourselves quite well during your initiation if I do say so myself. It reminds me of my younger days but you'll find out in class. Well class is about to begin so find your seats.

Class started and so he began to start his lecture. Both members of Team ARTK were wondering where could Team RWBY be.

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

Suddenly class was interrupted as Team JNPR and RWBY barged their way in the door both toppling over one another. While some of the students were chuckling Professor Port quieted them and gave them a free pass considering that this is the first day.

Y/N POV

So this must be Team JNPR that Sarah was talking about. They seem like a couple of nice people. Looking to Team RWBY I was quite surprise what was happening. Weiss was doing Weiss things taking notes, Yang and Blake were simply paying attention, but then there was Ruby. She was taking a nap, hmmm well I gotta start paying attention again.

Port: Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

I know I'm suppose to be paying attention but this class is so boring. Looking to my left I also see that Sarah is having a hard time staying awake. I guess no amount of training can prepare you for this. Looking around I spotted Ruby again as she is now balancing a paper in front of her.