Ch 11 Mountain Glenn

Y/N POV

We were still in the box waiting for our time to make our move. Nothing out of the usual as white fang members were simply talking. What stood out was that Roman Torchwick was there.

Roman: Hurry and move the rest of the boxes on the train.

An explosion sounds and multiple White Fang members come running around the corner, some firing. Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei and Oobleck run around the corner, much to Roman's annoyance.

Y/N: (whispering) Ruby.

Ruby: (whispering) What?

Y/N: (whispering) I think it's time to make our move.

Y/N pulls out some flash bangs and his chem launchers. Giving the flash bangs to Ruby he instructs her what to do.

Y/N: (whispering) You're gonna throw the flash bangs on my mark. Once done dive for cover to avoid the disorientation. Afterwards we make our move. You got that?

Ruby: (whispering) Yes.

He begins counting down using his fingers. Ruby looks at it intently.

Y/N: Now!

Ruby drops the flash bangs she goes for cover, and with some white fang members blinded
Y/N shoots the chem launchers at a group of soldiers. Firing a single bullet they are set on fire. Yang hearing the sounds of screams sees Ruby with Y/N.

Yang: Ruby? Ruby! Look there's Ruby and
Y/N!

Ruby: Yang! Do you have my scythe?

Y/N shoots at the soldiers between Ruby and the group allowing her to use her speed to quickly make her way. Pulling out a grenade he wondered if a Faunus would indeed chase it.

Y/N: Hey you!

He points at a soldier with the soldier turning around to see who called him.

Y/N: Catch!

He throws the frag and the Faunus instincts kick in and begins to start chasing the grenade. Unbeknownst to the soldier that what he threw was a frag. An explosion occurs with the body falling off the train.

Y/N thoughts: Guess that must of been a wolf Faunus. I'm so glad Zwei wasn't nearby, but then again I firmly believe he would have survived. There is something odd about that dog. His thoughts get interrupted.

Roman: Someone just kill them!

Roman and the White Fang members around him open fire on Team RWBY and Oobleck. Ruby is dodging and weaving while Y/N is picking off the soldiers as they're distracted.
Roman realizes what is going on.

Roman: Huh? Oh, your that person who ruined part of Cinder's plan. Normally I would thank someone for doing that as she's awful employer but she is mine sadly. I really need consider who my contracts are next time.

With that he fires on the floor making his escape as the train begins to start. Ruby finally makes it to the group.

Y/N: How does he escape every time?!

Ruby: I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! While
Y/N and I were scouting we saw Torchwick got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?

Ruby: Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.