Ch 7 Aftermath and a Food Fight

A/N: For the food fight scene it will go into a more unrealistic standards. This will only be for the food fight and events that went for it.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. Waking up I turned off the scroll's alarm. I realized we happen to have gotten a message from Ozpin after all. I'm starting to wonder if he even sleeps. Looking at the message I started reading.

"We both know full well what this message is about so I'm going straight to the point. Go to my office after waking to discuss yesterday's events that transpired last night."

Well time to get this over with I thought. Going over to Sarah I woke her up. She wasn't too happy as there was no classes today, and that they stayed up late doing yesterday's mission.

Y/N: Wake up, Ozpin messaged us to go to his office. C'mon just get ready and I'll make the coffee in the meantime.

Sarah: I know, but it's just that we are gonna have to answer to Team RWBY afterwards.

Y/N: Eh, we will see how it goes. Besides we got some time to think what we'll say before lunch.

While Sarah got ready I went to start making coffee. Once she did get ready we got our mugs and went immediately to Ozpin. As we were walking students were talking about yesterday events. Some were curious at what can do such a thing while others thought that Atlas was behind it. I figured that it was good that they didn't suspect that it was us. Though a few individuals did look at us quite strangely they can't prove nothing. Getting on to the elevator I noticed that something was different.

Y/N: Finally, they added the elevator music!

Sarah: We are gonna go through a talk about discussing yesterday's events and you're glad they added elevator music? I swear sometimes I wonder about you.

Ozpin POV

Ozpin looking through the monitor in the elevator smiles.

Ozpin: See Glynda people would notice. Some people actually appreciate the elevator music that was installed.

Glynda: I'm just simply stating that it was an unnecessary cost to the budget.

The elevator opens and out came Y/N and Sarah otherwise called Team ARTK.

Ozpin: Ah Team ARTK thank you for arriving at a moments notice. I'm sure you know what this is about.

Y/N: Yes, and I'm sure you know that you would see through lies. There's a lot more to you than you let on.

Ozpin: I see, so may I ask the events that unfolded yesterday night?

Y/N: Okay but before you do just remember that the negotiations we made, and it stated that we could freely go when necessary and are allowed to use force. He says sipping the coffee intently.

Is that how I really look when I do that? Ozpin thinks momentarily while sipping his coffee.

Ozpin: And by all means what situation was it that was felt the need to freely go when necessary and use such force?

Y/N: Blake, regarding her past. You let her in even though you knew of her past. This was let out with Team RWBY. A minor aggression occurred between Blake and Weiss.

Ozpin: I see, well I am a man of my word. Now how did this correlate to the events that transpired yesterday?

Sarah: Well from this Blake may have ran off. Our teams decided to look for her throughout the city. We sent our drones out to locate her but we stumbled upon the warehouse. We figured Blake would find it to which she did and violence broke out.