Ch 1 Meeting Team Rwby

A/N: I'm unsure if I captured the characters correctly, if not I may have to rewatch RWBY to have more of a grasp.

Location: Emerald Forest

Sarah: *Looking at Y/N thinking, did he always look young* Hmmm hey Y/N have you noticed anything different about yourself?

Y/N: Not really, then again with the heat of the moment I did not have time to check? Notice anything strange?

Sarah: Well you kinda look like your around eighteen. *Looks at Y/N again and how he is audibly confused*

Y/N: *Gasp, checks in a mirror* Well that's nice and it explains why I feel like I am more youthful, but now that you mentioned this have you check yourself? I thought I was seeing things but check for yourself. *Gives mirror*

Sarah: *Looks in mirror* So we're on god knows where with hellhounds and to top it off it seems like we reverted back to what looks like the age of eighteen. Great, well I feel like this place as a lot more in store for us.

As they continue walking Y/N says that they should send out a drone as to scan the area. Sarah agreeing throws out one with it flying up to get a good vantage point. A few minutes later it comes back with all the data collected of the area.

Time skip by Y/N playing catch with a beowulf using a grenade

Location: Back at Beacon Academy

Ozpin POV:
I was sipping my coffee looking at the two strangers as they were making there way through the forest. As the elevator pinged I look across to see Team RWBY.

Ozpin: Ah Team RWBY, you're late. I'm sure you have an excuse at the ready I assume?

Weiss: Sorry we're late, but someone pushed all the buttons on the way up. Ruby looks down poking her fingers while her teammates look at her.

Ruby: What type of mission are we being assigned today?

Weiss: *Left eye twitching she slowly inhales* You dolt can you quite down? Can't you see that he was just gonna tell us?

Blake: Both of you quiet down. Weiss, right now you're being equally loud as Ruby.

Ozpin POV:
*Sipping coffee watching all this plays out*
Ah-hem. They all stopped and looked to attention.

Ozpin: Your mission is to locate and find these individuals in the Emerald Forest and bring them here.

A scroll is placed down showing a holographic projection of what seems to be a man and a woman fighting a beowulf.

Yang: Who are these people exactly?

Ozpin: That is the problem that we simply are unsure ourselves. You may go now and the bullhead will pick you up in five minutes.

Team RWBY walks back to the elevator and begin getting ready for the mission at hand.

Ruby: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh (says looking at their weapons drooling a little). Do you think they'll let me hold them?

Blake: They did look rather strange as if they don't belong here.

Yang: Don't worry I'm sure we can easily pass this mission.

Weiss: Lets simply try to talk to them first before we try drastic measures.

Y/N: *Walking through the forest*
Hey Sarah, I gotta ask why did you went rogue in the first place?

Sarah: *Sighs* In simple terms you know how in Manhattan the JTF abandoned the dark zones along with the agents inside? Well I was part of the first-wave and while operating in the dark zone my squad died while establishing it was being established. When the call was made to evacuate I felt they died in vain.

Y/N: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Sarah: It's okay. It's not like you are the reason they are dead.

Y/N: Believe it or not but I know the feeling sorta. My original callsign wasn't Bluebird but Torque.

Sarah: Why the change?

Y/N: Well I wasn't always a lone agent, I used to have a squad mate of my own, Maverick. He was called Bluebird, but like you he also went rogue. One day while we were securing supplies the Rikers attacked the settlement we were establishing. He left his kids in the care of the JTF but when we returned what we saw left was destruction. *Pauses for a moment* We found them under some ruble with no JTF in sight.

Sarah: What do you mean no JTF in sight?

Y/N: They ran and after that he was never the same. A few weeks later he left and I was unsure of what happened to him. Several months later I was sent to eliminate some LMB soldiers from potentially ambushing one of our convoys. A firefight would break out. When it was done I noticed that a rogue was laying up against a tree. He looked like he wasn't gonna make it, and I was gonna put him out of his misery but then he called out my name. Upon a closer look I noticed it was Maverick. He told me that he went rogue because of what happen several months ago. Before he died he had one last request; he wanted me to take up the call sign and do some good with it to honor the memory. You see he let his child pick out the name and he used their favorite animal. Before he passed he gave me his sidearm called Liberty, it holds his dog tags (look at the image above for reference). I think he gave it to me as a way to remember why I joined the division in the first place and not to take the path he once stood.

Sarah: *A tear emerges from her eye* Thank you I needed this. People just assume I did it out of personal gain as the Green Poison outbreak hit.

Y/N: No problem and to tell you the truth I needed this as well. Though on you going rogue I believe you can return to the right path. After all there is more than just one side to a story.

*Thats just sad, right Blake? Oops did I say that too loud?*

Sarah: Come out in the open and identify yourself now!

Blake: *Sighs and slowly steps out* Really Yang! Okay, Ruby, Weiss, Yang you might as come out as well.

The rest of team RWBY start coming out with Ruby going in front for the introduction.

Ruby: Hello, I'm Ruby and that's Yang my half sister, Blake her partner, and my partner Weiss. *Points at each one* Yeah, we are kinda here to bring you to our headmaster.

Sarah: How much of our conversation did you hear. *She says clearly agitated*

Ruby: *Visibly sweating* Ummm all of it and our headmaster is named Ozpin. He wants to talk to you two.

Sarah: Okay, but all of you better not talk about what you heard. That conversation was between us only.

Team RWBY: *Gulps* Yeah we promise.

Time skip By Ruby holding The Liberator and Y/N+Sarah confused by how Ruby could carry what essentially is a large scythe

Ozpin: Ah, Team RWBY you returned with the two individuals. *Looks at the two* Welcome to Beacon Academy, I'm headmaster Ozpin. I assume you have some questions and I as well but that will be discussed at length tomorrow. Now let's begin, who might you two be?