Ch 5 Past Reemerge

A/N: Glad I can see the transcript, this chapter is heavily dependent on it to continue with the plot. To add more to the chapter entertainment  of course I'm putting my own spin off to it with the characters. Also if you notice I have to delete some of the dialogue or else this would be too lengthy but it still go alright. Back to the story.

Y/N POV

I was watching a matchup between Jaune and Cardin. Naturally I'm cheering for Jaune, but no amount of cheering will get him a win in this match. He charged at Cardin attempting to swing at him only for him to jump back. Cardin simply attacks to only send his shield and Jaune included flying. At this point it was too hard to watch. Finally the match ending his misery seemed to be over as towered over Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part where you loose.

Jaune: Over my dead bod-!

He couldn't even finish the sentence as Cardin knees him in the stomach. I couldn't stand it any longer as I saw Cardin with his mace held high ready to strike down. I was about to stand up but Glynda interfered.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough! (he relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet) Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. (while Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as he pulls out a smaller tablet with his low, blinking stats and that of his entire team) Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy.

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Glynda: Y/N and Sarah come here.

Sarah and I look at each other confused, but we got up and made our way to the front of the class.

Glynda: I'm afraid that your team may not enter the tournament. Given the circumstances it may seem you may be at a disadvantage with only two members, but you two clearly have way more experience. Enough so that it would be considered unfair.

The bell rings signaling the end of class. Glynda dismisses us.

Y/N: That sucks. Here I thought I was gonna try some of our gadgets that we tinkered with to utilize dust.

Sarah: I'm sure you'll find a way. Anyways let's go before lunch ends.

Arriving to the cafeteria walking to RWBY's table I heard a yelp. I looked over only to hear the sound of laughing mix from the cries of a girl.

Y/N: I had enough of him. Do you want to handle this or should I?

Sarah: You can have a go at it. After all you did wanted to test out some things.

Walking over to them they seem to not have notice me. Well time to make my entrance.

Y/N: Ah-hem what seems to be the problem here?

Cardin: Nothing. If you don't want any trouble beat it or you're gonna have to deal with us.

The rest of his team laughs while I hear a quiet sniffle from the girl.

Y/N: Afraid I can't do that. Clearly no one has taught you some manners. Now I gotta ask that you can either leave or you're gonna find out what this does.