Ch 8 Beacon Infiltrated

As Y/N and Sarah are laying below a tree their nap was sadly interrupted by a fleet of airships. These airships belonging to the Atlas military.

Sarah: Ugh, why does my sleep always have to be interrupted? What can it possibly be now?

Y/N: I don't know but it must be serious seeing that a small fleet of airships made their way to Beacon Academy (he says looking up).

Sarah: Well whatever it is I'm now awake. I'm sure that whoever is in charge are making their way to Ozpin. Did you set the cameras to see what's going on?

Y/N: Of course, I mean with our line of work it requires intelligence gathering.

Small Flashback to ch 6
To some details not stated

Ozpin: I see, so may I ask the events that unfolded yesterday night.

Y/N: Okay but before you do just remember that the negotiations we made stated that we could freely go when necessary and are allowed to use force. He says sipping the coffee intently.

Is that how I really look when I do that? Ozpin thinks momentarily while sipping his coffee.

While Ozpin was contemplating Y/N took this moment to put a small camera on his desk. The camera with its size and camouflage allows it to be hidden quite well with its surroundings. It also features a 360 degree view and batteries that makes use of solar power to allow it being activated at all times.

Flashback ends

With that he turns on the hidden camera. Activating the echo holographic projections appeared showing what's happening.

Ozpin POV

Peering out my window to see what can cause such a raucous it appeared to be a fleet of Atlas transports. Two bullheads fly by landing near Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: Glynda, was there an declaration of war or a unscheduled appointment that I wasn't aware about?

Glynda: It appears that there hasn't been one.

Ozpin: I see.

Glynda: Ironwood always did loves bringing his work where he travels.

Ozpin notices his scroll beeping with a message requesting for permission to enter. He pushes a button and with that a second message appeared stating "Access Granted."

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General. He goes to a kettle and begins making coffee.

Ironwood: Please drop the formalities. And Glynda it's been too long since I last we met.

Glynda: Oh James! I'll be right outside.

Ironwood: I see that she hasn't changed one bit.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up. Have I ever told you how I find it peculiar that you use a kettle even though more advanced technology is available?

Ozpin: The kettle brings a more refined and exquisite taste to the coffee than what other machinery can't capture. I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.