Science Experiments are Fun! But Deadly

Start from the beginning

Just as we all finished eating JB's voice came over the intercom that was all over the mansion.

"Speak of the devil." Mark said leaning against the kitchen wall.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you all got some good night's rest because you are going to need it! For todays challenge you will all need to show up to the science room located on the 4th floor of this mansion. There will be guides along the way don't panic. Also we will be giving you all a light snack before the challenge begins and halfway through it. I realize we didn't do that last time. My apologies. Anyway, the details of todays challenge will be given once all 10 players left in the Olympic games have arrived. You have 20 minutes to get to the science room. See you all there, bye!"

I looked between Jackson and Mark, with one question in mind.

"This place has a science room?? What doesn't this place have?" I asked completely in awe.

"Last I was told, this place doesn't have a pool or a movie theater." Jackson said placing a finger onto his chin.

"They installed a pool last summer. I don't think they installed a movie theater either just yet." Mark said.

"Unbelievable." I said placing my hand over my face.

"Yes it is now come on we need to get to the science room." Mark said with excitement in  his voice.

"Don't you two need to change first?" I asked seeing as they both were still in their pajamas.

"Good point."

With that Mark and Jackson rushed off to their shared room being as close as they are. I decided to have my necklace change my pjs into some science safe clothes. I guess high school was only good for helping me to know the right clothes to wear when entering a lab. Other than that, it was utterly useless. I decided to wear a warm black long sleeve short, and some olive green colored jeans. Along with some black close toed platform shoes.

(Tanji's outfit *please imagine the shoes are black*)

(Tanji's outfit
*please imagine the shoes are black*)

"Alright we are ready." Jackson said catching my attention.

I let out a whistle as I clapped a few times. Jackson had dressed up pretty sharp for us to be going to a science room. If there was an occasion I didn't know about I would need to change before we left.