Chapter 10

Dinner

   Yannie POV

We were all eating dinner when trey decided to text me. Yes I know me and trey have been fucking around with each other since I started working for Chaz 3 years ago. I remember like it was yesterday when we first met.
Flashback ( 3 years ago)

Kiyah I'm so nervous about this interview what if I don't get it I said having a minor anxiety attack. Where is the girl that I know who has all the confidence in the world she said with her hand on her hip? I looked at her and said your right I got this wish me luck. I got to the interview early and waited. I walked towards the bathroom to see a tall dark skin man on the phone. I licked my lips and than smiled he was built in perfection. He looked at me as well. I walked to the bathroom and checked my makeup and hair than washed my hands. I walked out to be pulled by my waist into the mystery guys chest.

You know your gonna be mine right? I chuckled and said you don't even know me. He said you right but one thing I do know is that you'll be seeing me a lot more. I smiled and said ok but I have an interview so see you around. I walked back and aced my interview.
Flashback over

Ever since we been on and off messing with each other. We just front like we don't. I was really tired of it though. I text him we need to talk ASAP. After dinner I went in the back yard. Trey came out and said what's up. I said I'm tired of this front. He said man you knew what it was when I told you I don't want a relationship right now. I looked at him and said well I do and if you don't stop fucking with me. I walked away into the house and grab a bottle of wine and headed to my room.

Kiyah POV

I noticed Yannie went to her room with a whole bottle of wine. I went in her room and said so how long you and trey been messing with each other? As I folded my arms. She looked at me and said 3 years. I said wow I didn't expect that but what happen you have a bottle of wine. She looked at me and said it's a long story. I sat and let her tell me. I said you know trey dumb ass isn't smart but you gotta do what's best for you if you want a relationship and he isn't willing to be in one just move on I know some people aren't like me and move on quick but take the first step and block his number than tomorrow night we are goin out cause no one makes my older sister second guess herself. She smiled and said I love you. We hugged and watched movies.
No one POV
The next morning
Kiyah woke up with Yannie leg in front of her face. She quickly moved and headed to her room to take a shower and change. Once done she put on some loose shorts and tee. She was off today and didn't plan on going anywhere until later. She made breakfast while watching All American ( I love that show so much) when she finished eating she cleaned her dish she continued to watch tv until she fell asleep.

Later that day

Yannie was still in a funk but she didn't show it. She was in her office setting up appointments for
Chaz for tomorrow when she got a call from trey she decided to take Kiyah advice and block him as a first step. She was finally done with setting up appointments she decided she would treat herself since she was done with the last task early and it was only 3 she would go get her hair and nails done.
She got couldn't decided on a color so she text Kiyah but noticed she may be still sleep so
She looked on Pinterest for inspiration. Once done she got her hair done deciding to go short

 She than went shopping for tonight and she also bought something for Kiyah

. She than went shopping for tonight and she also bought something for Kiyah. She got home around 6 she seen that Kiyah was still in the same spot when she left. Hey how was work Kiyah said. Yannie said it
Was great I finished early so I treated myself to a me day. Kiyah smiled and said that is great I love the short hair on you. Yannie smiled and said oh and I got you these. She handed her three bags. Kiyah smiled and said aww I love you sissy. She hugged her and said I kinda don't want to go out do you thing we can do like old times and just have a sister night. Yannie nodded and said yeah I miss having those. The girls wore matching pajamas and had themselves a sisters day.

Thank you
For reading

On a serious note ..... to any girl or women going through guy trouble I may not know everything but I will say from experience if a guy is putting you last or doesn't feel the same as you do about a relationship or doesn't consider your feelings block him there are better things you could be focusing on or doing also if you ever need advice you can always Dm me on my ig- KayaDesiree