7 part 2

Malachi aka Profit  POV

    After the meeting with Jefe and his connect I headed to my mama house. When I pulled up I seen another car there. I walked in to see my mama and ms Deloris which is Kiyah's grandma. I said hey ma and ms Deloris.  I'm shocked you here at 7 at night on a Saturday night ma said. I chuckled and said I came to check on you ma and I've been working a lot lately. My mama didn't know I was a drug dealer because I also own a tattoo shop. She said hhhhmmm so rolled her eyes. I see you taking care of yourself ms Deloris says. I nodded and noticed that it smelled like greens. Ma what you cooked I said. She chuckled and said you forgot about tomorrow cookout. Yeah I did my bad but imma get out of here I got a client to do in the morning.

Unknown POV

I watched as Kiyah walked into the house. I decided I will very soon take her to our home. I grab my phone and text my father  that tomorrow night was the night that all hell will break loose. I drove home and walked into Kiyah closet it was full of clothes I knew she would like. I even had the body spray she use sprayed on all her clothes. As I walked into my camera room where I had a camera in her room I see she was laying in bed with that nigga. I grew even more angry when he touched her and had what's mine.

Next morning

I knew that Kiyah was off today so I took the opportunity to show my face. I seen that she was leaving to go somewhere. I tracked her and seen she was at a breakfast place waiting on someone. I walked into the restaurant and sat down. I watched her from affair. I seen she her sister and another woman walked in which happen to be her grandmother.

Once they finished they went their separate ways. I walked her direction and accidentally bumped into her and kept walking. She said excuse me. I turned around and said My bad sweetheart. She looked at me and said yeah your bad. I licked my bottom lip and said I know you from somewhere? She said You do? I nodded and said yeah I helped you with your friend that was drunk. She chuckled and said my sister and yeah that was me. I said so about that number. She said I guess your lucky. I gave her my phone and she put her number in. I said nice seeing you again sweetheart. She said Kiyah I nodded and said Kiyah my name is Karter With a K. She said nice meeting you Karter. I said you have somewhere to go I'd like to take you out somewhere. She said I do and my boyfriend wouldn't like me being around a guy all alone but see you around. I nodded.

Kiyah POV

After getting in the house I took off my clothes and took another shower and got ready to meet with FBI Fox he said he found out who it was. I called Chaz.

Phone convo
Chaz- hey baby wassup
Me- I'll meet you at dinner after I'm done meeting with Fox
Chaz- ok baby did he figure out who it is?
Me- yeah I think so but where are you taking me tonight?
Chaz- somewhere special wear that dress in your closet that you haven worn yet.
Me- ok I'm about to leave out see you tonight.
Chaz- ok lil mama.

I got in my car and headed to the location Fox text me. I seen it was a beach house I got out the car and walked towards the door. I rung the door bell waiting. Fox opened the door and said Hey I got all the papers in the living room.

 FBI Fox ⬆️

FBI Fox ⬆️

He said this is what I have so far and I really think it is your ex though you called him and he didn't answer I followed him and he paid a man to follow you and stalk you. I looked at it and said I should have known he was lying to me. He nodded and said the next step could be get a restraint order placed on him and an agreement that he or anyone he knows can come in contact with you I said yeah let's do that. He smiled and said ok I'll do the paperwork. I nodded and said thank you. He looked at me and said your beautiful. I said thank you and got up from the couch he got up as well and grabbed me by my waist. I said what are you doing trying to move his hands. He looked at me and said nothing. I moved his hands finally and said I should get home. I grab my bag and walked out the door.

I open my car door and threw my purse in the car when I felt hands cover my mouth. I squirmed and scream and began kicking. A cloth was placed under my nose making me unconscious.

FBI FOX POV

I called Yanna Kiyah sister.
Yannie- hello
F- have you seen Kiyah we were suppose to meet cause I found out who was stalking her.
Yannie- no I haven't and she not here imma call her wait Chaz have you seen Kiyah
He said she didn't meet him
Call her l
Omg she not picking up
Fox can you help us look for her.
F- yeah I'll be there in a 20.

I looked at my son and said the jobs done.

Karter⬆️

Karter⬆️

Kiyah POV

I open my eyes to see that I wasn't at Fox house anymore I was on a jet. I panicked and looked for my phone. I didn't see it or my purse. I looked around to see the pilot I said where are you taking me. Atlanta someone said behind me. I turned around to see Karter. I said it was you all along. He nodded and said yes babygirl you ready to become my wife? I started having a panic attack
He grabbed me by my waist and said calm down. I said let me go don't touch me. He said when I first met you in high school I had to have you. I said what I never met you before you have the wrong person. He smiled and said no I don't you went to CHCP I was a junior when you was a freshman. I said can you just let me go I'll be with you just take me back home. I can't do that babygirl.