3

Malachi ⬆️
Kiyah POV

A week later

   This week has been hectic I don't work at the club anymore. I work at a clothing boutique call Vanity's as head stylist. I mis you Kiyah I stopped as the person grab my waist. I removed there hands and seen Malachi. I said what are you doing here? And how do you know where I work. He smiled and said you know I always have eyes everywhere. I sighed and said what do you want ? He said for you to forgive me and go out to dinner with me. I looked at him and laughed than said no thanks.
I walked back to my office taking the clothes I pulled for my clients tomorrow when the door closed and locked. I turned around and said Malachi can you please leave? He chuckled and said no I can't he grab my neck and said I miss you and your soft skin, The way those lips taste, That ass when I'm in you. I moved his hands off me and turned around and grabbed my phone. Leave and stop stalking me. He grabbed me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes feeling my breathing start to get slower.

You want me to leave still. He put his hands in my pants and began to finger me. You want me to stop huh. He starts to pump into me fast. I began to feel my legs start to give out. I hold on to my desk and try to move his hand with the other. I said please ... stop... he stopped and said if you know what best for you you'll be at my house tonight as he put his fingers in his mouth and said still taste good baby.

Once he left I finished what I had to do and went home. I walked into the house to see Chaz sitting on the couch along with trey and some other guys. Yannie and some other women were in the kitchen. I went straight to my room to shower and change. Once dressed I walked back out to the kitchen.
Yannie said hey Phooh how was work. I sighed and said I'll tell you later.

 Chaz POV

Chaz POV

I was watching Kiyah as she walked into the kitchen. Trey said so what's the plan for getting her? I said I got it handled just like how I handled them stealing product. He nodded and said ok nigga. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Yannie said let's all go out tonight. I looked at her and said do you ever stay in the house? Nope she said. I notice Kiyah wasn't her self. I looked at her and said you ok. She looked at me and smiled than said yeah. I smiled at her licking my lips than said i wanted to ask you would you like to go on a vacation with me trey and Yannie? She looked at me and said where are y'all going? I smiled and said Bahamas. She smiled and said yeah when. I said in three days. She nodded and said yeah I'll go. I smiled and said good.

Unknown POV
I was sitting on the couch when I noticed that nigga Cash talking to Profit girl. I sent pictures to Profit. Profit: Keep an eye on that nigga
Unknown: heard ju
Profit: also keep an eye on her too ain't no nigga finna have what's mine
Trey said aye nigga let's go we got business to handle. I nodded and rode out.

Kiyah POV

I was currently in Yannie room telling her what happened today. Bitch how did Malachi get out he was suppose to be locked up for a good 10 years. I sighed and said I don't know but he's been stalking me I don't know what to do? She chuckled and said I told yo ass not to mess with him in school. I said gee thanks Yannie. Remember the day you met him.
Flashback- high school
I was a sophomore while Malachi was a senior I was on the dance team. Malachi was a football player at the time.

Practice is over girls.... I walked towards the school to change when I bumped into someone. Oops I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. Chuckle it's all good babygirl what's your name Malachi said. I said Kiyah and I have to go so see you around. Wait grabs your arm Can I take you out. I look at him and said yeah I guess. He smiled and said good be ready at 9.
Flashback over....

I nodded and said yeah I should of known than and there not to talk to him. I said I'm going to bed I have a client early in the morning.

Next morning

I woke up and got ready for work. I stopped at dunkin and got a ice coffee. Once at work I walked to my office setting up for my client when the owner Desiree said you have a call on extension 3 I nodded and took the call. Once my client came I styled her for the event. Desiree said ummm there's someone out front looking for you. I looked confused and walked towards the front I walked to the front and seen Chaz confused I said what you doing here. He smiled and said Yannie told me where you work I wanted to know would you like to go to lunch with me. I looked at the time noticing it was already 2:00. I said yeah let me grab my bag. I grabbed my bag and walked out with Chaz. We ended up at a soul food restaurant.
   As we were eating we got to know about each other. He said your very beautiful. I smiled and said thank you again. He smiled and said I got a question? I said go a head. He smiled and said why are you single?