4

Chaz POV

     Her whole demeanor changed once I asked that. She sighed and said somethings just don't work so you end up not wanting a relationship at the moment. I nodded and said I understand that but maybe we could try something? She looked at me and said I can't your my sisters boss. I said what that's gotta do with you and I? She stared at me for a minute and said I guess your right as long as we take it slow. I nodded and said of course l. She smiled and said I have to get back to work.

Unknown POV
  I followed Cash to a boutique which was odd cause he don't have a women. Once I seen him walk out with I chuckled taking the pictures. I followed them to a restaurant when my phone went off. I answered just for my baby mama to yell in my ear. I hung up and looked back up to see them leaving and going back to the boutique. I sent the photos to Profit and drove home.

Kiyah POV

An hour after lunch I continued to work with my last client of the day Desiree said you can go home once she leaves I nodded and said your all set see you next week. I walked towards my office and grab my things. I took the back door towards my car. I looked and seen a note on my window.

    Dear Beautiful,
You should smile more also enjoy your day.- secret admirer.
I looked around and didn't see anyone. I sighed and took the card and got in the car. I drove home to see Yannie not here but a unknown car was. I got out the car and walked out towards the door. Kiyah... I stoped what I was doing than continue to open the door. Once open I closed it well tried to. Malachi what do you want. He grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed him away and said stop why are you hear.
     He said you trying to move on from me? Yes I can and I will what you expect me to stay with you after everything you did and put me through? I said. He laughed and said you killed my child. I looked at him and said I didn't kill no one I miss carried cause of you when you decided to have a drug war. He grabbed my neck and said you was right there though. I pushed him and said yes being young and dumb but I'm mature and I need to move on.
He looked at me and said you know damn well you not gonna move on from me. I said I already did now can you leave. He looked at me before walking out and slamming the door. I sighed. I got a text from Yannie telling me to get dressed we are going shopping for the trip tomorrow. I took a shower and got dressed.

Mall POV

Mall POV

When we got to the mall I didn't expect for trey and Chaz to come along too. Yannie said let's go to fashion nova first. I nodded and said ok. I was looking at some shirts when Yannie said when was you gonna tell me you and Chaz are together I looked at her and said how did you... she cut me off and said I didn't but now I do when did this happen? I rolled my eyes at her and said I hate when you do that and earlier today. She smiled and said he finally did it. I was confused but didn't want to talk no longer. I grab some clothes I liked and paid for them.
    I was beginning to get irritated and sleepy. Chaz said wanna stay at my place it's closer to the airport. I nodded since my mouth was full. Once we got back to my place I packed my carry on bag. I laid in my bed thinking. What you thinking about Chaz said scarring me. I jumped up and said you scarred me. He smiled and laid next to me pulling me close to him. He looked at me than said come on before we fall asleep.

Short update comment please I need feedback 💕