8

Dave POV

It's been two weeks since Kiyah disappeared and I've had everyone looking for her. Yannie haven't been the same since she left she don't eat much or sleep. He mama and grandmother also been here too. I was currently in her room getting ready to go to meet with Trey.

Trey said you said she was suppose to meet with the FBI nigga and he said he ain't see her but his call logo shows different. He called her that day and he kept calling this number. I looked at the number and said I know that number from somewhere.

Kiyah POV

I have been with this lunatic for two weeks. He have been trying to get me to talk but I don't speak. I miss my family and friends as well as Chaz.I tried to find my purse and phone but I couldn't. I was in the room he gave me and I couldn't sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom and showered. I did my other hygiene thing when I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked out the bathroom. I stop when I seen Karter sitting on my bed. He looked at me and said damn. I walked towards the closet when he got up and said where you going? I stopped and looked at him. Than looked down. He grabbed me and said your beautiful you know that and even though you don't love me now you
Will soon. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the closet. I got dress in leggings and a plain T-shirt and laid back on my bed. I noticed that Karter left a note. I read it and rolled my eyes. I walked out the room finding my phone. I seen this room that I didn't notice at first till I stared at it for a while. I opened it to see pictures of me almost everywhere. I looked and seen my purse and grabbed it finding my watch instead of my phone. I looked at it and text Chaz.

What are you doing in here? I looked to see FBI Fox. I said you was apart of this too? He laughed and said yeah he's my son. I said why would you let your son think this is ok? He said if my son wants something he gets it simple if anything you should be thinking me because if I wasn't involved the situation would be different and some people would of been dead. I looked at him like he was crazy and walked out the room to mine and locked the door. My phone started buzzing I looked to see it was Chaz I picked it up and told him everything.We came up with a plan.