7

Kiyah POV

    I woke up to Chaz gone next to me but a note next to me. I read the note than smiled I got up and did my morning routine. I got dressed in a long sleeve body con dress and some red creepers. I did my hair in a half up half down with a bun than add gold accessories. I grab my phone and keys and headed downstairs. I grab a yogurt and granola and rushed to the store. Once at the store I noticed went to my office and began to create new looks.

  Ugh I screamed in frustration as I couldn't find the right collection look. Desiree walked in and said I've created some looks. I looked at her drawings than I smiled that's it but instead of a skirts let's do some high waist pants and add some textured fabric to the top. Desiree nodded admiring the look. She said the got it finally we can start production next week. I nodded and said I think I'm gonna go home. She nodded and said oh yeah this was left for you. She gave me a envelope. I said thank you and walked out my office. I got in my car and open the envelope. I looked at the pictures scared. They were of me and Chaz last night. I drove to Chaz office.

Chaz POV

When Kiyah walked in I could tell something was wrong. She had a envelope in her hand, and a look of worry some. I said what's wrong? She said for months someone been watching me I thought it was my ex but is wasn't be cause I called the number in front of him and it was a recording of him saying hello. Than this morning at work I get pictures of us last night. I grab the envelope and seen that it was photos of use two having sex.

I began to get angry. What's that she said she looked at the back of the photo and it was a note. She said there suppose to be in order. She took them all and put them in order on the floor she said the person is angry that I'm with you. I said I think it's best if you stay with me. She said what about Yannie? I said she can stay with Trey. She chuckled a little and said she not gonna like that.

I left the office early and went to Kiyah place. When I pulled up there was another car parked outside. I walked in to see Yannie, Kiyah, and a slightly older man. She looked at me and said Chaz this is FBI Fox and Fox this is my boyfriend Chaz. He said nice meeting you I came by to tell Kiyah we may have a lead to who it is but not sure due to the phone being a burner. I said the person have your number?

She said yeah I changed it twice already these past months. Yannie said so fox are you married? We all looked at her. She said what? Kiyah rolled her eyes at Yannie and said you really asking that right now?
Kiyah phone dinged she picked it up and said I'll be back I have somewhere to go. I said want me to come? She said no I'll be back In 30 minutes tops. I nodded. I text trey to follow her.

Kiyah POV

I pulled up to Profit house before I could even knock he opened the door. He said what happen? I said the person took pictures and sent them to me this afternoon. He said where are they? I said my FBI friend have some but here are the others. He looked at them and got mad he grabbed me and said you fucked him. I pushed him and said I'm not here for that I'm here for you to help me figure out who this person is. He said you really let that nigga have what's mine? I sighed and said I'm going to go cause you really are trippin.

I open the door to see a guy. I walked around him and headed to my car. I drove back home and packed my clothes going to Chaz house. Chaz said I made you some dinner. I smiled and said thank you. I ate and talked to Chaz. We decided to watch movies.

Profit POV

When Kiyah left out Jefe walked in. He said who was that? I said my ex now what you doing here. He said that's your ex I would never let her leave. I said nigga why are you here. He said oh we have some business with my Cuban connect so bring your ass. I said where the fuck is tech? He shrugged and said probably doing what you said.