Chapter 11

Kiyah woke up at 8:30 the next morning and did her morning routine and got ready for the meeting she had today with a new client. She got dressed and headed to the kitchen to get her breakfast which consisted of yogurt granola and berries she put it in her bag and got in her car and headed to work. Once at her office she seen she had a little time to eat her breakfast while getting some looks together. As she was putting the last touches up she heard her door open and seen that it was a man that everyone knew as the rapper The game and his daughter. She introduced herself and sat down discussing looks.

As she started discussing looks and asking questions she was able to finally figure out what he was looking for his daughter. After a few other meetings she got ready to leave when her ex-boyfriend Malachi walked in as if he was sad. Confused Kiyah decided to speak. Malachi what are you doing here? He grabbed her by her waist and said she's gone. She stayed still already knowing what happened his grandma passed away. She hugged him back and said when? He looked at her and said two hours ago I went up there just to talk and as I was leaving she stopped breathing. I hugged him tighter and said I'm so sorry. He said I can't think I feel numb. I sat him down and said it's gonna be ok you know she still here in spirit. He said nah it's not the same.

Home.
After talking to Malachi for a few hours Kiyah finally went home and decided to take a nice bath. As she was getting her bath ready she heard her phone on the charger. She looks to see Chaz calling her on FaceTime. She answered and said hey Pooh. He mugged her and said stop calling me that shit and what you doing tonight? She said nothing just gonna take a bath and watch movies I'm really not up to going anywhere. Chaz said good imma come over.
After taking her bath she changed into Sweat shorts and a loose tee. She went to the kitchen and made some quick spaghetti and garlic bread. As she was cooking Chaz walked in ( he has a key) he said my baby making spaghetti. I nodded and said it's almost done. She made both their plates and they ate while watching a movie. They went up stairs when Kiyah phone went off. She looked at the phone to see Malachi calling. She answered her phone.

Phone Conversation
K=Kiyah
M= Malachi
K: hello
M: I just wanted to say thank you for listening to me even though we ain't together at the moment I just wanna say I appreciate you.
K: no problem you know I'm always here for you even if I don't like your ass sometimes.
M: whatever little girl but to show my appreciation I wanna take you out to breakfast.
K: ummm I don't think I can I got work to do tomorrow.
M: ok Lunch then
K: mmmm I guess
M: ok well I gotta go handle some business so I'll text you tomorrow I love you
K: ok and be safe boy.
Convo over

Chaz looked at me and said who was that? Kiyah said Malachi and walked to the kitchen to clean her dishes. Chaz said so when it become ok to talk to ex's . Kiyah chucked and said chill out his grandma died I did grow up with him and she did use to watch me till I was 11. He looked at me and said whatever as long as you know that your mine and not giving up the pussy. Kiyah looked at him and said right as she rolled her eyes. She went to her room and got in her bed exhausted and ready to go to bed.

I'm Back
A short update
Comment like and follow me !!!!