Texting

This is more of a joke than an actual chapter. But I hope you enjoy regardless.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

It was just like any other day in gravity falls. Weird. After the event of Weirdmeggadon bill became a human who lived happily in gravity falls. Everyone somehow eventually forgave him and they lived happily alongside him. He never made deals anymore either. He lived in a nice little house near the mystery shack, and he made a great roommate. It took a while to get used to him living with you though. He did not know how to function as a human. But he eventually got the hang of it. You had been dating him for a year now and everything was great. He got a job at the diner and helped pay bills and by food. But when he got home from a night shift, you knew the next day would be...

Weird.

He came home with a mobile phone. You mentally face palmed before taking it off him. There was no way you were letting him use it without a case or insurance. So you both went to bed. Getting ready for the day ahead.

*the next day*

You woke up and ran to the mystery shack to get a phone case. You got one with a triangle on and paid. You spoke to Mable and dipper for a bit before going home and getting some insurance. You set the phone up by the time bill woke up, or at least got out of bed.
'Mornin doll.' He said kissing your cheek and making a cup of coffee putting it in front of him. You quickly prepared yourself mentally before handing him the phone and pulling out your own as a reference.
'What app would you like to download first?' You asked him, you thought to teach him how to download would be easier first.
'Snapitter!' He yelled excitedly. He was acting like a little puppy getting a new chew toy. You laughed a little before composing yourself once again.
'Do you mean snapchat?' You asked him, you hoped he didn't mean twitter. Due to all of the fake accounts of god and satan that he would surely find.
'Is that the one where I can make myself look like a dog?' He questioned. Of course, he wanted it for that porpoise, but then who didn't?
'Yes, that's the one.' You replied to him. His face lit up and he nodded. He then looked at the phone and mumbled to it trying to make snapchat download itself. This was going to take a lot of effort.
'Right watch me ok?' You told him and he nodded watching you. You deleted snapchat of your phone beforehand. You showed him how to get on the app store and how to search for the app. You then showed him how to download it. After it downloaded you helped him set up an account. "Thedollarbillguy" was what he called himself and his password well, he never told you. He already knew how to use the app as he used it on your phone. The first thing he did was pull you in for a selfie, with the dog filter (the one above but you as Pinetree). You added him as a friend as well as all your other friends.
"Make your first post then." You said and showed him how to post something. He got a filter with flames in the background and horns on his head. He smiled and took the picture. He then put a text over it, but refused to let you see. You looked st your own feed and at his post. It said 'guess who can annoy you through the internet now!' You sighed but laughed none the less. You then allowed him to download other forms of social media helping when necessary. You then helped him set a picture for his lock screen. It was a triangle design. He then made the selfie you took his home screen. After all of that, you showed him how to make calls, answer calls and create contacts. You then called it a night.

The next morning you had worked so left a sleeping bill in bed. Halfway through your shift, your phone buzzed with a text. You saw the contact name as my triangle, and looked shocked he figured out how to text. Sort of.
You unlocked your phone and opened it. Reading the message you couldn't help but laugh.
'Heyprincessidontknowhowtoputaspaceinwhateverthisisandineedhelp.' Is what he said. You replied back as you had nothing better to do whilst on break.
'You press the long white bar at the bottom of the keyboard. X' you sent back almost immediately receiving a reply.
'I DID AND NOW I CANT STOP TYPINGIN BIG LETTERS!!' You sighed, regretting not teaching him this the previous day.
'You click the button with an arrow pointing up, once to get a single capital letter, and twice to get all capital letters.' You replied back to him shaking your head. After a few minutes, you got another reply...  of sorts.
'🤓😜😌😫😝🤑💀🙏🙏👩🏻‍🌾👨🏼‍🎓👨🏼‍🏫🐼🐴🐼🐎🐿🌒🌙🌮🍆🍗🌶🥙🏑🍢⛳️' You did not even know what was best at this point. Get rid of the phone, or get rid of yours. Assuming he was stuck on the emoji keyboard you replied.
'Are you stuck on the emoji keys?' You asked him. After 5 whole minutes, you got a reply from him.
'👍🏼' you laughed yet again. At least you got some fun out of this.
'You click the ABC to go back to letters. You then press the circle with lines in to go to the emojis.' He you sent back as you locked up the shop. As you got home you sawbill in the kitchen about to put his phone into a blender.
'No!!' You yelled running over to him taking the phone and blender away.
'The phone broke!' He shouted at you and sat on the floor pouting. You heard a sniff and sat down with him.
'How did it break?' You asked and he looked at you with a few tears in his eyes.
'I was about to text back when the lightbox turned black and it wouldn't go back on!! I just wanted to be able to talk to you when I can't see you...' he replied sniffing again. You pressed the on button the phone, it was dead. You hugged him tightly and then plugged it in.
'It's only dead, in a few hours it will be fully charged and working again. I'll teach you how to text after okay?'
You asked him as he hugged you from behind resting his had on your shoulder. He nodded and you both went to sit in the living room yo watch a movie. Mabey he will get a hold of it another day.