The nerd.

This is an AU where everyone is a demon. It is a school AU. Everyone is also in human form.

This is heavenly stereotyped so please don't be offended it is purely for the book.

Enjoy!

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Narrator P.O.V

It was just another day at Gravity High. You were in your final year at this college, and you were glad. You were not popular, let alone liked, person at all. In fact, you were bullied. Pacifica Northwest was your biggest bully. She was stunning, she had long blonde hair, bleached obviously, a skinny frame, tall and was rich. His father was the Headmaster and her mother was a trophy wife that always stood by his side. On a daily basis, Pacifica would do something, steel your bag, rip up your homework, trip you, pour a drink on you, lock you in the broom closet, the list goes on. She wasn't a powerful demon at all, in fact, she could only conjure flames. She was what they call a class A demon. Nobody cared about that though. In fact, they admired her flames because they were pink and purple and according to everyone pretty. She was dating a Class D demon. The most powerful class of all. The class D demons could do practically anything they wished. He was also the hottest in school. His name was Bill Cipher.

He was the captain of the football team (rugby for English people) and Pacifica was the captain of the cheer squad. It was cliché. You yourself were a Class D, a nerdy one at that. You had Flame study first thing in the morning, a class where you got to sit next to bill Cipher. You always caught him looking at you at the most random times, but you always ran away before he could do anything. You blocked your mind from being read long ago when a kid calls Dipper Pines found out you liked him by reading your mind. You were friends with him and his sister now. You looked up at the clock to see it was lunch, the bain of your existence.

You walked into the canteen and got y/f/f and went to sit outside with Dipper and Mable, his sister. But as you were walking past the Jock table, Pacifica tripped you. You had no time to react and before you knew it your tray and all the stuff on it hit the back of Bill. Bill Cipher, the scariest person when mad. You saw his hair turn red like it does when he is mad, and you ran. You ran as fast as you could hearing footsteps behind you. You ran to the far side of the school and hid behind a tree. You looked around it to see whether the bill was there. He wasn't.
'Looking for me?' you heard a dark voice behind you. You turned around and saw him. His hair was blonde, he wasn't mad? You slowly nodded and he laughed sitting down.
'Sit, I want to talk to you.' he said and motioned to the floor in front of him. You slowly bent down and sat positioning yourself so your skirt was coming to your ass and your panties. You looked at him waiting for him to say something.
'Why did you run?' he asked. You looked shocked for a minute. Your mind was swirling. Did he really not know? He was the hottest guy in school, the best at anything and the most powerful demon to ever exist. You then panicked because Class D can read kinds and you did not want him knowing you had the biggest crush.
'Your mind is hard to get into, not hard now, but it was.' he suddenly said. You looked at him shocked and saw he had a smirk on his face.
'Y~you can read my mind still?' you asked him preying the answer was no.
'Yes.' of course. You started blushing and muttering trying to say access and deny it.
'I think your pretty Cute you know, beautiful even.' he again went into a state of shock.
'Uhhh....I..' you went to say but he cut you off fast, and luckily too you had no clue how to respond.
'So then she is horrible to you right?' he asked you nodded.
'Now and then I guess.' you said fiddling this a flame in your fingers to calm your nerves.
'All the time, you can't lie to me remember~ Anyways, I just broke up with her in front of the school before I ran after you.' he stated proudly. He took Y/F/F sandwich from his pocket and handed it to you.
'You obviously didn't eat, so I grabbed this on the way.' he said and handed it to you. You gratefully took it and are.
'Why, why did you break up with her? She is perfect isn't she?' you asked taking a bite of the sandwich. He laughed and shook his head.
'That girl is far from perfect. I was kinda forced with her because of the whole cleiché, captain dating the captain thing, her dad threatened my scholarship too.' he said, you looked at him shocked, you honestly thought he loved her.
'Oh...' you said and looked away.
'Precedes, I literally know every single piece of information in the universe and others. I think I know who is perfect and who isn't.' he then looked at you and smirked that handsome smirk that made any girl swoon.
'You're on their list as well. Perfect in every way possible.' he said and took your hand. You nearly cooked on the last of your food. He held it right before he began to speak again looking into your E/C eyes.
'I want a new cleiché... Where the jock dates the nerd.' he smiled and you blushed. Your head was screaming yes over and over, Bull laughed and you knew he could hear your mind too.
'I'll take that as a yes then' he chuckled and you nodded. He smiled happily and helped you up, you walked back into the school hand in hand. And Pacifica never spoke to you again.

*10 years later*

'Is that really what happened daddy?' your little girl asked running over to her father. He smiled and picked her up.
'It sure is princess, every last word was true.' he kissed your forehead as he sat down next to you and put your daughter back into the bed beside you.
'Now go to sleep, you have a busy day tomorrow, you had a story now it's time for dreams.' Bill said, kissing her cheek, making her fall asleep instantly. You both smiled at your little girl before leaving and retiring to bed. You both got dressed, you into an F/C gown and bill into shorts. You got under the gold covers an laid down as bill turned off the light. He slid in next to you and turned the tv on, pulling you into his chest. You looked at the ring crowning your finger an smiled. 5 years ago you got married, and your daughter was born 4 years ago and a day. You sighed as you felt bill numbing your overthinking head.
'Do you reckon shell grow old of that story?' you asked as you left to go to your own bedroom, bill close behind. He laughed as he switched on the tv.
'I don't think so. I never will.' he said with a smirk. You smiled too as you felt lulled to sleep. Bill was helping with your stress lately and helped you sleep each night. He did it because in less than a month's time your baby boy would be born. You both hoped he would love the story too.

'