Winner's Kim Jin Woo Revealed To Have Donated Money For Typhoon Lingling Disaster Relief

WINNER's Kim Jin Woo has donated relief money in light of the recent natural disaster.

On September 18, it has been revealed that 'Hope Bridge Association of National Disaster Relief' had received monetary donation of 10,000,000 KRW (about 10,000 USD) from Kim Jin Woo. In order to help those affected by Typhoon Lingling, the idol singer from WINNER had made a silent donation on the 11th without press coverage.

Personnel from the Association has expressed, "while not much awareness has spread across the nation due to the Chuseok holidays, we hope that public figures such as Kim Jin Woo continue to shed light on such occurrences through their good deeds." According to 'The National Emergency Management Agency', Typhoon Lingling has brought upon 28 deaths and about 14,000 accounts of damage in crops.

CLC Enters Billboard's 'Social 50' Chart For The 1st Time Since Debut

CLC has entered Billboard's 'Social 50' with "Devil"!

On September 17, this Cube Entertainment girl group landed on Billboard's 'Social 50' chart for the first time since debut in 2015. The chart, which ranks fifty of the most influential artists according to their online traffic on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Wikipedia, placed CLC at Rank #47.

Since the release of their latest single "Devil", CLC has garnered about 148,000 reactions on Twitter. According to Billboard, CLC should "look forward to future success" on Billboard with these results, as their previous songs have also entered the World Album Charts and World Digital Sales Charts.

Congratulations to CLC!

Ateez Signals Comeback With A Mysterious Teaser Image

ATEEZ is officially gearing up for their comeback.

On September 18, ATEEZ dropped a mysterious teaser image on their social media accounts. In the teaser, a key whole glows in the dark without any sign of a human being. Along with the photo, the caption simply reads, "NOW READY FOR NEXT JOURNEY".

As reported, they will be returning next month with their first full-length album.

TWICE Members Glow In Individual & Group Teasers For 'Feel Special'

TWICE has revealed new teaser images for 'Feel Special'!