2 June

ATEEZ Drops 'Wave Version' Teaser Images of Members Mingi & San

Only a few hours after dropping Mingi and San's individual teasers for "Illusion," ATEEZ is back with an additional set for their "Wave" promotions.

In the images, which dropped through the group's official social media on June 2, both members rock two different tie-dyed looks as part of a bright summer concept.

Meanwhile, ATEEZ's third mini album 'Treasure EP.3: One To All' is set for release on June 10.

Hyukoh Cancels 'SUCHMOS X HYUKOH' Joint Concert Due to Suchmos Bassist's Hospitalization

Korean band Hyukoh has cancelled their upcoming joint concert with Japanese rock band Suchmos.

According to their label DooRoo DooRoo Artist Company, the event, which was set to be held on June 9 at Seoul's Yes24 Live Hall, was cancelled at the request of Suchmos' agency. The rock band's bassist was recently revealed to have a health problem and has been in the hospital since May 31.

In a statement, Hyukoh's agency apologized to those who were expecting to make it out to the show, adding that those who have already purchased tickets would be receive refunds.

ELRIS Celebrates Their 2 Year Debut Anniversary

ELRIS has officially turned two years old!

As of June 1, it has been officially two years since the group debuted with the single "We, First," the title track on their first mini album of the same name.

To celebrate, the members took to their official Twitter account on May 31 to share an image of all five members wearing matching bracelets with different color stones. The caption of the post read: "EL-vengers unite! Happy early second birthday to ELRIS!"

 The caption of the post read: "EL-vengers unite! Happy early second birthday to ELRIS!"

Ji Jin Seok Showcases Soothing Vocals in Second MV Teaser for Debut Single 'Good Night'

Former 'Under Nineteen' contestant Ji Jin Seok is only one day away from his solo debut!

On June 2, his agency Black Y Music dropped the second music video teaser for his debut single "Good Night." In the video, a close-up of the singer is seen looking introspectively as he plays with a toy with a snippet of the song's hook showcasing his smooth vocals in the background.

Meanwhile, "Good Night" is set for release on June 3.