31 May

Check out the MV for Tiffany Young's Korean Remix Version of 'Runaway'.

On May 31 at 1 PM KST, Tiffany Young revealed a Korean remix version of "Runaway" for her domestic fans!

Originally part of Tiffany Young's first U.S. EP 'Lips On Lips', the Korean remix version of "Runaway" was reborn featuring Chloe Flower and Babyface, as well as the arrangement and producing by The Rascals and Kev Nish. Furthermore, Tiffany Young's good friend and fellow Girls' Generation member Sooyoung took part in writing the Korean lyrics to the remix version of "Runaway", making the single even more special for domestic listeners.

Watch BTS Perform on the Semi-Finals of 'Britain's Got talent'.

BTS put on a spectacular performance on 'Britain's Got Talent'!

On May 30, the K-pop boy group, who were invited by Simon Cowell, performed on the semi-finals of the popular UK TV show. Tidied up in pastel suits, the 7 members amazed the audience with the smooth performance of their latest title track, "Boy With Luv." This also marked BTS' very first UK performance of the hit.

Former F.T. Island Member Jonghun to Undergo Trial Today for Legality of Detention.

On May 31, reports revealed Jonghun's arrest warrant case is being heard at the Seoul Central District Court to review the legality of his detention. He's currently in prison along with the brother of a girl group member on sexual assault charges, and after 20 days, his legal representatives requested a trial for the legality of his detention on May 29.

His arrest warrant was previously approved due to a concern about the possible destruction of evidence, and since May 16, the investigation against Jonghun has been ongoing with him in jail.

Actress Lee Yoo Young's Agency Responds to Concerns Over Distressing Instagram Post.

On May 31, Lee Yoo Young posted on Instagram, "I want to die. Every single day is like hell. I want to get out." Her message has alarmed her fans and other netizens who are worried the actress might be considering harming herself.

Her label Ace Factory stated, "We've confirmed with the actress that while she was posting her social media caption, she made a mistake and posted the wrong thing. The actress herself was very taken aback and immediately deleted the caption. We apologize for causing everyone to worry."

Lee Yoo Young recently wrapped up the KBS drama 'My Fellow Citizens'. She's also known as the former girlfriend of late actor Kim Joo Hyuk who passed in 2017.