9 June 2019

BTS has dropped their 2nd batch of family portrait photos for 'BTS 2019 FESTA'!

As fans know, the family portrait is an annual tradition for BTS. Some of the photos are awkward (as real family portraits are), and yet others are adorable with funny poses. Coming next for 'BTS 2019 FESTA' is the piano version of Jungkook's solo 'Euphoria" on the 11th, their new profiles on the 12th, and then of course the finale on the 13th.

 Coming next for 'BTS 2019 FESTA' is the piano version of Jungkook's solo 'Euphoria" on the 11th, their new profiles on the 12th, and then of course the finale on the 13th

Park Ji Hoon & Lai Kuan Lin Accept Awards, Shout out Wanna One Members at the '2019 Asia Model Awards'

Former Wanna One members Lai Kuan Lin and Park Ji Hoon both received awards at the '2019 Asia Model Awards'!

The event was held on June 9 at Olympic Hall in Seoul's Olympic Park with model Song Hae Na, singer Stephanie, and entertainer Kim Il Joong as MCs.

Lai Kuan Lin and Park Ji Hoon sat next to each other for the event and won the 'Asia Special Awards' and 'Asia Star Award,' respectively.

Lai Kuan Lin began his speech with: "Thank you for giving me such a great award as this one. Receiving this award isn't just a result of my own hard work. I am thankful to all of those who worked hard [to assist] me." The idol then went on to accept his award in Chinese.

Park Ji Hoon accepted his award later in the program, stating, "I am honored just to be invited here, but I am grateful to have been given this award as well. Thank you to the Maroo Entertainment family. It seems like receiving this award was possible because of this family. I really love my fans, and I will become a hard-working Ji Hoon [moving forward]."

"I will say what Lai Guan Lin was unable to say earlier," he then added. "We wanted to say that we really miss our fellow Wanna One members."

IZ*ONE Thanks Fans for Attending Their First Solo Concert in Seoul

IZ*ONE has just kicked off their first solo tour!

The girls performed their sold out first weekend of the 'Eyes On Me' tour from June 7 - 9 at Seoul's Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium.

As their weekend of Seoul shows came to an end, the girls took their official Twitter account to thank the fans who had attended the event, tweeting: "IZ*ONE's first solo concert which has been gifted by WIZ*ONE (IZ*ONE's fan club)! Thank you to all of you WIZ*ONE who gathered with us over the past three days. On days such as these that feel like a miracle, we are happy that we could have been with you. Always be IZ*ONE's WIZ*ONE. We love you, WIZ*ONE!"

In the images, the girls are seen backstage wearing various stage costume looks. Scenes from the concert can also be seen. In one of the images, IZ*ONE's Jang Won Young is seen holding a celebratory cake while the other members hold signs that read: "Good job on the solo concert! Let's meet again soon!"

Meanwhile, the 'Eyes On Me' world tour will be moving to Bangkok on June 16.

CLC Release Another Version of 'ME' Choreography Video Through 'NewsAde'

CLC has released another choreography video!

This one is through their appearance on 'NewsAde'. Unlike the one in their practice room, the girls are dressed not in their practice clothes but their everyday clothes, giving a new vibe to the "ME" choreography. It's also more closely zoomed in than their practice room version, so fans who want to learn the dance can get an even better look.