10 June 2019

Kim Soo Hyun to Become Beauty Brand DPC's Endorsement Model After Military Discharge Next Month

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will become the model of a beauty brand!

On June 10, it was announced that the actor has been selected as the face of high-end beauty brand DPC.

According to a spokesperson for the brand, Kim Soo Hyun was chosen because "he is a highly recognizable Hallyu star that is already well-known in all of Asia and a well-loved actor."

They also added that he has a talent in expanding the appeal of Korean brands across Asia, having done so with similar endorsement deals before.

"We will focus on strengthening our brand awareness with Kim Soo Hyun while raising consumer interest in products like our Pink Aura Cushion, Skin Iron, and Skinshot LED mask," they concluded.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently serving his compulsory military service, and will begin activities with DPC shortly after his discharge on July 1.

NCT 127 Share Behind the Scenes Video of Their Photoshoot for 'WE ARE SUPERHUMAN'

On the recently released video on NCT Daily, the members of NCT 127 can be seen having fun during the photoshoot for their 'WE ARE SUPERHUMAN' album. The members describe their photoshoot concepts, freestyle to music, throw jokes at each other and more in their behind the scenes video. Check out their fun photoshoot in the video below!

BTS Releases MV for Jungkook's Euphoria (DJ Swivel Forever Mix) to Celebrate FESTA 2019

BTS has treated fans to a special MV for Jungkook's 'Euphoria (DJ Swivel Forever Mix).' In order to celebrate the group's debut with ARMY. The video showcases behind the scenes cuts of Jungkook on the stage and in daily life.

Urban Zakapa Releases MV Teaser for 'Seoul Night' Featuring Beenzino

Urban Zakapa has announced their single release "Seoul Night" with a simple preview video showcasing the beauty and simplicity of a Seoul evening.

Rapper Beenzino will also be featuring and adding to the group's soulful vocals. The single is set to drop on June 13th.