14 June 2019

TXT have revealed the trailer for their upcoming reality show 'ONE DREAM. TXT'.

In the teaser video above, the TXT members give a preview of 'ONE DREAM. TXT', which will take fans through 30 days in the United States with the Big Hit Entertainment idol group. The reality series will premiere on June 27 at 9:30PM KST on Mnet.

Former Boyfriend Member Jeongmin Reveals MV Teaser for Ballad Track 'at 21'

Former Boyfriend member Jeongmin has dropped his music video teaser for "At 21".

Jeongmin is returning as a solo artist after Boyfriend's disbandment last month, and his solo debut song is a romantic ballad about remembering a moonlit night when he was 21 years old. The MV teaser follows Jeongmin as he walks through a city with earbuds in and reminisces on the past.

Check out the MV teaser above! Jeongmin's "At 21" drops on June 19 KST.

SAAY has dropped the performance music video for "ZGZG".

SAAY returned with "ZGZG" last week, and fans now get a better look at her choreography in the performance MV above. "ZGZG" is about taking the chance to have fun instead of spending the day just thinking about it.

NCT 127 are taking you behind the scenes of their music video for "Superhuman".

NCT 127 made a comeback with "Superhuman" in late May, and fans can now take a look at what went into creating the MV. The making-of video above reveals footage of the NCT subunit members on set as they get pumped up to film, and they also take the camera around personally to film each other, talk about their accessories, kid around, and more.