26. Morning

I wake up in a bed that's not mine. For a moment I panic but then I remember where I am. I look around. Shawn's arm is still around my waist. His head is just above my shoulders. I can feel his small breath on my skin. I turn around slowly to not wake him up. I look at him. We said I love you last night. It felt like my heart was gonna explode with love. I want to scream it everywhere. I love Shawn Mendes and he loves me. I suddenly see Shawn's eyes opening slowly. He sees me, close his eyes for a second and smile.

"Hey beautiful." He says with a raspy voice that makes me melt.

" Hey." I say back.

"Did you sleep well?" He says and looks at me in the eyes.

"Like a baby! You?"

"Same for me."

I wish every morning was like this. I think I would never be depressed or stressed. Starting the day like this would make me happy.

" Are you hungry?" He asks. I haven't realize it but now that he says it I crave food.

"Yes."

"Come on lets go make pancake."

I nod and he gives me a kiss on my forehead. We get out from under the sheets. The air is cold and the sun is shining through the window. Shawn puts on a shirt and we go downstairs. He starts making the pancakes and I sit at the counter to watch him. I still have this urge to say it. I love you. I could say it a thousand times it wouldn't be enough to represent how he makes me feel. He stops and look at me for a sec.

"You're thinking about it too aren't you?" He asks. It's like he's reading my mind. I smile at him. I get up and go join him.

" I love you."

"I love you too." He says.

"It feels so good to just say it!"

"I know." He says and giggles. Shawn finishes the pancakes and I put the table for everyone. Just as we finished, Cameron and Hannah arrive.

"Good morning!" I say to them.

"Hey." They answer. Both seems really tired. I really want to ask questions but they just wake up so I decide to let them breath a little bit. We all eat our pancakes and later Myla and Sara joins us.

"Myla how do you feel?" I ask.

"Ugh. Awful. I'm never drinking again." 

Sara laughs at her.

"Maybe next time you'll listen to me when I say to not drink too much."

"No need to scream that loud!" Says Myla while holding her head. I laugh at her. It's funny to see the contrast between night Myla and morning Myla. We talk a little bit but not that much because everyone seems really tired.

Later, when we finished breakfast, me and Hannah go in her room to talk while the boys plays on the Wii and Myla and Sara finish eating.

"So? How was it? Sleeping in the same bed as your lover for the first time?" Asks Hannah excited.

"It just felt so right. In his arms I just felt like he understood me without even talking. He was talking about our future together. So... I felt it. I decided to say that I love him."

"Awwwwn!! OMG YOU GUYS SAID IT! I'm so happy for you!!"

"Thanks. I just want to say it all the time now. He feels the same way. It's really good to love and to feel loved back... But what about you? With Cameron?"

" okay so. At first when Sara said she would take the room with Myla I had all sort of mixed feelings. Of course I was really nervous. Were we gonna sleep in the same bed? How would he react? What if I did something awkward? But of course I was also kind of thrilled at the idea of having alone time with him. But you we aren't even a couple yet. It's not exactly like you and Shawn. So I didn't no how to act. »