Prologue

It was at Ludendorff, North Yankton. Nine years ago. A robbery was taking staged as three masked robbers have hostages in the bank as one of the robbers throws one of the hostages down to the ground, The female hostage whelps in fear and one of the robbers points a gun at her.

"Get down there!" The third robber demanded as the first robber stands as the leader of the operation and looks at the hostages who are cowardly in fear as the robbers run the place with guns and could shoot them all at any moment.

"Alright. everyone pays attention, no one gets hurts." The first robber says to the hostages as he looks over to the second robber. 

Robber two was the wild and angry card of this three men group of robbers and was bashing his shoulder to the glass window of the money clerk behind the counter. "Aarrgh! Open the door, or they'll get worse than hurt!" The third robber said. 

The bank clerk was scared and robber three was pointing his gun at him as the clerk knows that he has to open the door or people will get hurt. Robber two yells at the clerk to make him move and open the door faster and quicker.

"Hey, hey, ah! Come on!" The second robber shouts as The clerk opens the door and Robber two storms in and hits the clerk with the side of his gun, Pointing at the clerk and everyone else as Robber one steps in and points the gun at the hostages too. Robber one looks at the clerk and grabs him from behind his shirt.

"Hands behind your back." The first robber shouted as the bank clerk looks at him with fear in his eyes. "C'mon minster. we're giving you everything you want." The bank clerk begs. 

Robber one looks up and sees two employees getting up on their feet and Robber one points his gun at the both of them and gives them a warning. "Don't even think about it." The first robber warns them. 

Robber one kicks the bank clerk to his employees while Robber three was pointing his gun to the lady hostage to the back room of the clerk room.

"I'll do it. I'll do it... Oh, God." The female hostage says in fear as the third robber brings her in. "Get in there!" The third robber demanded the female hostage. 

"Sit tight. I'll handle the plastics." The second robber said to the leader as he holds the explosives as the first robber looks back at him. 

"Don't blow yourself up!" The first robber responds back as he points his gun to the hostages to makes each of them walked into the back room of the clerk room as the employees' cursing at him and walk into the back room with the girl that is familiar to him and the group.

"In the back, Come on!" The first robber shouts as the second robber came back from setting up the explosive and looks at Robber one as Robber three closes the door that the hostages use to get in the backroom and locks in from the outside room.

"All set. Phone it in." The second robber shouts as Robber one nods to him. Robber two pulls out his phone. he goes to his contact and calls the contact that says "Detonate". Once robber one made the call, the red beeping lights on the grenade turns to green and exploded which causes the whole building to shake a bit. The robbers ran off to where the explosion was at so they can get the money.

"Alright! We gonna do this. Huh?" The first robber ask the other robbers. 

"Show me the money!" The second robber said as he was hungry for the money as he moves passed Robber one. "Slow and steady, T. Show and steady." The first robber said as he follows the other robbers. 

Robber one was the first to enter the vault where all the money is at and soon robber two and three joins him. The three robbers open their bags and begin stuffing them with as much money as they can hold.