YES WE ARE LOST ON SOME MOUNTAIN WITH NO PROPER CELL RECEPTION.

AND WE DON’T HAVE AN ADULT WITH US, MASON IS LEADING OUR TREK.

I AM GOING TO DIE.

“We aren’t lost, well we are, but I’m sure we can find our way back, I mean the road is straight up and down, there’s no we could die in here or something.” Mason squeaked.

Andrew kicked his butt.

“Just like you were sure this was the way to the stupid point?”

Mason turned around and threw his stick at Andrew. “Don’t ruin it pants, pan.”

“Pan?” asked Ashton

Mason grinned, “I wanted to rhyme”

I groaned, “Can we please sit down? We have been walking for hours! I don’t care if we don’t find our sleeping bags again, I swear if one of you makes me walk one more step I will bite your head off. Then, you will be called as an animal attack snack.” I threatened.

“To be honest, I side with her. If I walk one more step, I am just going to break and fall, and then break some more” Lisa said, sitting on the road beside me.

“She’s right; we might as well sit and figure out where to go next, which way actually. We need a break.” Ashton said, sitting beside me as well. I leaned into him, thankful I had support. One by one we all sat down on the road, tired and almost asleep. We looked like zombies right now.

I didn’t even feel like taking a selfie, and now that is saying something.

Mason fell asleep on Ashton’s legs, while we tried to figure out if we were supposed to go right or left.

So while these people try to figure out what’s next, I’ll let you on, on how we were lost.

-Flashback-

We had blindfolded Andrew, after surprising him by smashing a cake on his face and spending the night outside in his backyard. Yeah, we slept there because there wasn’t a decent place to hold all of us; Alana was scared we’d do something to her clients’ papers. So, we slept out in sleeping bags.

At 6am, Mason threw ice cold water on us, and woke us up.

It took Jer a little more than ice water though, we had to pinch him and yell in his ears.

Mason took the wheel and was taking us to some mountain which only he knew about. We were supposed to ride half way there, then walk. Yes, walk.

When Andrew saw dirt around us, he looked straight at Mason and said,

‘This was your idea, wasn’t it?’

Mason nodded, triumphantly. Little did he know, there was no victory

We walked for 2 hours, taking little stops in the middle because we had heavy bags full of food, water and sleeping bags. We were going to be camping after all.

It was around 1pm, and we’d found a good spot somewhere in the woods.

“Oh my legs, my legs!” exclaimed Jeremy, “I can’t feel them!”

“Me neither!” I said, in pain. I had never walked so much in my life, never.

“Let’s eat something; we’ll set up our tents later.” Ashton suggested.

We nodded in agreement and began unloading our bags. Mason and Ashton started removing the equipment we needed for tents and the rest of us pulled out our sleeping bags and tossed it in the pile with the tent equipment.