Chapter 9:

"Anna, seriously, get your lazy ass out of bed!"

"ITS 3AM LISA!" I yelled, although my voice was barely audible, thanks to the pillow I had stuffed on my face.

"Aww, don't be a sourpuss! We're going to swim!" Maddison squeaked.

I got up, in sitting position, "Good try, but I can't swim." I said and dropped back down.

"Okays seriously Anna, we're trying to surprise you, so you get up this instance or I swear I will break all hell loose." Maddison yelled.

Her threats were nothing, so I chose to ignore her.

"Okay, that is it. Lisa, Plan B!" She said.

Then I heard Lisa yell, " Ashton, Andrew, Jer, it’s time for plan B!"

Woah, woah, woah? Why the hell did she just call the guys and they weren’t even here, because as far as I remember I don’t recall calling them…

Confusion coursed through my brain, but I ignored it and turned around plunging my face deep into my bed.

Then suddenly I felt strong hands wrap around my waist, hands and my eyes...what the hell was going on? I tried screaming, but before I could go ahead with that, someone put a black cloth on my face! I tried jamming my legs into whoever I could, and I certainly did hit someone, but all I heard was well nothing actually.

I was picked up and being dragged down the stairs.

Was I being kidnapped?

Hell no.

If I was, these people were to be sorry.

I tried to muffle, "wrong girl."

And kicked like a maniac. I dug my nails deep into some guys hand and was instantly dropped. I tumbled down 3-4 stairs, don’t get hurt. I managed to pull off the black cloth, and ran straight towards the kitchen. I picked up a knife and was ready to attack.

Just then I saw three figures approaching me, I ran.

Not away, towards them.

But the voice, it stopped me.

"Ouch! Damn you woman, it’s us! It’s Andrew, Jeremy and Ashton!" Ashton yelled.

I dropped the knife, my face forming a perfect 'O'

Well, their faces were shocked too.

"Okay, remind me to NEVER EVER try to kidnap you, EVER AGAIN." Jeremy whispered.

I chuckled.

"Damn, you're fucking strong!" Andrew said.

I smiled.

Then, it sank in...Plan B... "What were you'll doing?" I asked

The three of them smiled, evilly.

"Darling, its plan B, can't say." Ashton said.

Then together they stepped forward and started advancing on me. They put a black cloth just over my eyes.

"Don't look," whispered Jeremy.

I obeyed and stopped trying to kill these guys.

"Stop, stop, stop. We're here." Jeremy said.

And the car stopped briefly.

"Now can I please open this damn thing?" I asked.