Chapter 37:

Ashton: Okay, well, I was um, thinking about the kiss..and, it feels wrong to hide it from Mel, I mean it was a drunk kiss right? So..it shouldn't really get her mad, should it? The other one is a dare, she'll get over it..

Me: The dare isn't the problem Ashton :) the thing is, I don't mind either telling Mel or hiding from her, but if I was someone's girlfriend, I'd rather have the truth than be lied to. Especially when there were no feelings involved..right?

Ashton: Yes but I don't know how to break it to her? I mean I don't really have an explanation as to why I even did it, so you get my point..its Mel, she's gonna get all hyper and dramatic

Me: Look Ashton, even if she gets mad, she isn't really wrong. Is she?

Ashton: Well no, not really, no.

Me: Exactly, so just tell her, straight on, I would want to help but if I'm there ots gonna make things worse.

Ashton: I guess :(

Me: do you really like her?

Ashton: Yes, and I'm a 100% sure that I do.

Me: So then, even if she gets mad, does a little drama, you have to fight for her, get her back if she breaks up with you, she doesn't deserve to be lied to, no girl does. You do realise you kindaaa cheated on her :|

Ashton: ..Was drunk, kay. Don't make things worse Anns! X_x

Me: haha, alright xD now stop being so grumpy, we're on vacation!

Ashton: woot woot!

Me: idiot.

"Uhg I'm tired of sitting, how long before we stop?" I asked Andrew.

"Well, we can take a small stop to use the washroom, but, everyone is asleep except you and Ashton, if we stop now then we'll have to stop again when these idiots wake up, and it doesn't make sense, we really need to reach as soon as possible."

"True true. So, who is driving next?"

"Mason, he claims that he is the fastest driver here and will get us there in an hour, he exaggerates so much its not even funny.." Andrew commented, making Ashton and I both laugh.

-1 hour later-

"I need to pee Andrewwwwww!" I whined for the umpteenth time.

"Geez, alright fine fine! Ill make a stop. Stop whining. And wake everyone up." He said, finally caving.

"Ashton, help?" I asked.

"Sure." He winked, and started tapping on Jeremy and Andy's head like he was playing drums or something, I laughed.

"Wakey wakey, Diana needs a pee pee!" He spoke in a high-pitched-fake-girl-slash-baby-voice.

I heard Andy groan and abuse Ashton, but Ashton just laughed it off, and continued tapping until Jeremy started ranting curses.

Lisa was sitting ahead of me on the middle seat, so I leaned over a little and pulled her hair. "Lisaaaaaaaaaa wakkeeee up I neeeeeed to peeeeeee" I whined in her ears.

"Da hell Anna! Let me sleep woman!" She grumbled.

I laughed, "no no no, no one is sleeping, I need to pee! REAL BAD!"

"So why the hell did you wake us up? Please don't tell me you need help with peeing" Jeremy asked, annoyed.

"Well, mr. Grumpy, we have to put the seat down in order for me to get out, and plus ya'll should empty your livers too, Plus everyone was hungry so we'll be stopping now and then continue without journey." I explained.

"Ugh, fine alright!" Jeremy said, putting his hands over his head.

"Alright, so where do ya wanna stop?" Andrew asked.

“Its jus 11AM, so let’s stop at some Waffle house or something?” I suggested.

“Ohhh, I’m in for hash browns!!” Mason said, jumping up with excitement.

“Any kind of food excites you, sit down” Ashton chuckled, patting Mason on his back.

“Alright then Waffle House, it is.” Andrew said at last when no one objected.

We parked outside, all of us getting out and stretching ourselves, tired of being cramped up and in the same position for hours. It wasn’t too hot or cold, it was pleasant, and I loved pleasant.

The Waffle house wasn’t crowded, there were a lot of empty booths, and we found one big enough for all of us to sit in.