Getting to know the girls!

Before you read this chapter, I just want to thank you all, 300 reads!!!
O M G! Thank you all sooooo much!
Now without farther ado, hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid POV.
Hiccup stoped by to pick up some clean clothes for Y/N and told me they were going to the hot springs. "Why don't you let me take her?" He gave me a confused look. "I mean it would be the perfect opportunity to get to know Y/N! And plus your a guy." His face flushed red. Y/N and I giggled and ran/hobbled off, she was still drenched in drool.
Y/N POV.
Astrid grabbed me by the hand and helped me hobble along to the hot spring, at some point Ruffnut joined us.
Finally we made it to the spring, I was lost for words, it was gorgeous! The surrounding area was made of smooth sandstone and bedrock, made of many tiers or rock pools, all connected by small and gentle waterfalls, the steaming water tinted a stunning turquoise. The floor of the spring was made up of many rounded multicoloured stones, the colours almost seemed to glow! To top it all off there was a waterfall coming out of the rock face at the back of the spring, the mist coming of sparkling in the sunlight like millions of tiny diamonds.
The girls started to take off their heavy leather armour, piece by piece, as I stood in awe. The sun shon just perfectly on the spring, illuminating the hot spring in the woods. "Y/N! You gonna join us?" Ruffnut asked. The girls had striped down to their undershirts and skin tight leggings. I became embarrassed, face flushing red, when I realized I had spaced out for so long fixated on the spring. They just laughed.
"Are you coming or not?" Astrid inquired.
"Oh, um, ya, sorry..." I slipped off my over shirt, boots, and leather skirt, took off the prosthetic leg ,which by the way still hurt, and slid in to join them.
"Ya know, you apologize a lot?" Ruff commented.
"Sor-.. if it upsets you I'll try to stop.."
"It doesn't upset us it kinda worry's us," Astrid added and Ruff nodded in agreement "you keep apologizing when there's something to apologize for!"
"I'm sorry, it's just I really want you guys to like me! You brought me in even though you don't know me and nurse me back to heath, you show me kindness and took care of me even though I haven't done anything for you!" The girls look at each other and start to laugh.
"We already like you!" Ruffnut boasted.
"And plus we would've done that for anyone! Until you can prove yourself to be trustworthy or untrustworthy, we don't judge you!" Tears brimmed my eyes. "Hey are you okay?" My head shot up with a wide smile plastered on it, which made them laugh even more.
"Thank you girls!" I laughed with them.
After a few minutes of laughing and telling funny stories about the guys, I finally managed to say through laughs, "So Astrid, Ruff... what's your story?"
"What do you mean?" Astrid wheezed from laughter.
"I mean, what's your guy's backstory? How'd ya end up here?"
"Oh Loki!"
"Well Y/N that's a long story!"
"You sure you want to have us blab your ears off?"
"I mean we're here already aren't we?" I smiled.
"Well ok you asked for it!"
"Ruff why don't you start us off?"
"It'd be my pleasure!" She bowed dramatically, sticking her arms up and dipping her nose in the water, which made Astrid and I giggle. "Astrid and I used to be part of the Berk fire guard, along with the rest of the gang, excluding Hiccup. We would go around putting out fires, ya know when we were still at war with the dragons. Hiccup is the chefs son but he never acted like it, always being picked on or outcasted, even Astrid and I took part of it. One night he told Stoick that he shot down a dragon, and a Night Fury at that, no one believed him. The grownups went on a voyage to try and find the dragon nest, and in the meantime the gang became of age to start training to kill dragons. We all showed up and we're upset when we saw Hiccup there aswell. We trained and trained, but Hiccup kept disappearing right after training. Soon Hiccup was even better than Astrid-" Astrid cut her off.
"I was so pissed! So I started following him, I shortly learned why and saw Toothless for the first time. The silly dragon kidnapped me, I ended up for the first time in my life feeling free! We soured above Berk, it was beautiful. Not even a week after, the hole thing with Hiccup loosing his leg happens." Astrid smirked at the flying part.
"We made peace with the dragons, and three years later we ended up settling on this island which we called the Edge!" Ruff concluded. "That's the summery!"
"Wow." I didn't know what to say. "Well um, I need a moment to process all that information, I'm just gonna go wash off in the waterfall."
They nodded and continued to talk while I walked/swam away, to the waterfall. As I approached, the hot spray settled in my skin making it tingle and glisten. The water was warm as it washed over me, almost melting away all memories of today. My leg felt amazing as the water soothed it, I savoured the moment then started washing myself off. 'Hiccup was right dragon drool is hard to get out, even my hair is matted with it. Hiccup's so smart, and handsome, and kind, and- agh why can't I stop thinking of him?' I scrubbed my hair under the water aggressively trying to get out the drool, and thoughts, out and finally the drool started washing out. After my hair was drool free, I started to wash my body and clothes. My body came free of slobber with a little scrubbing, but my clothes not so much. 'I know Astrid and Ruff are girls, like me, but I just met them, I don't really want to change in front of them... Hey I wonder...' I pushed my body through the waterfall and sure enough I was right, there was a area behind the waterfall. It wasn't much just a smooth ledge that went back into the rock just enough to not be misted from the fall. 'This is perfect! I can shuck of these drooly clothes here where no one can see me, scrub them, and put them back on like it never happened!' and with that I put my plan into action.
After the clothes were clean I was about to leave the cavern, rejoining the girls, when I saw something intriguing. There were thin blue almost crystal like rocks scattered amongst the rock ledges. I brushed it off and rejoined the girls.