Dragons

Hiccups POV.
"Toothless blast the cages!" I commanded. Toothless readied himself for the dive, and we rapidly plummeted towards Dagur's ship, Toothless all the while building up his plasma blast. With a quick change in wing angle we shot up on the other side of the ship, dogging bolas the men were firing. When we turned around to my surprise there wasn't even a scratch. "What the?"
"Ha-ha! Nice try, Hiccup! You didn't think I'd make it that easy for you, did you?" Dagurs voice erupted from the ship. "Dragon proof cages! Do you like them, brother?"
"For the last time Dagur, I'm not your brother!" Dagur gasped.
"Those words cut deeper than the arrows pointed at you right now." A devilish smile plastered on his face.
"Oh, for the love of.... Toothless fly!" At once arrows wizzed past us as we quickly climbed high up into the sky. "Hey bud, I think I have an idea," Toothless tilted his head slightly to show he was listening "the cages may be dragon proof but what about the locks?" We growled slightly and once again readied himself for dissent. Again we dove, but this time he had a new target. With three quick blasts all the locks broke and the Nadders bombarded out into the sky. The rest of the gang saw what I did and followed, leaving the there ships in ruins.
When I looked back at Dagur's ship he was retreating. " this is not the last time you'll be seeing me, brother!" He yelled.
"For Thor's sake..." I mumbled facepalming "I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER!" I shook my head in frustration.
I snapped out of it when I remembered.
"Aurora!" With that Toothless and I bolted back to the Edge, the others at our tail.
~TimeSkip~
We had gotten back to the Edge, and everyone is still looking for Aurora. It's been a couple of hours and my thoughts were becoming reality. 'What if the Dragon Hunters got her?What if she escaped but got lost in the forest? What if she-' once again I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing a light sob.
Eventually I found Aurora Curled up in a little ball crying behind some barrels. When I saw her I ran to her and hugged her tightly. Toothless saw me and shot a blast up signalling that we found her. Aurora slightly jumped when Toothless shot out but was still in a trance. "Aurora what happened?"
"Y/N" she mumbled, which in return I gave her a confused look.
"Who's Y/N?" There was a long silence before she spoke again.
"Me? I think..." she still had tears rolling down her face but she was focused on Toothless behind me. I just chose to ignore it and continued to ask questions.
"Ok then, Y/N, what happened?" she looked at me finally, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"These guys showed up."
"You mean the dragon hunters got past our defences?"
"Um... If these dragon hunters wear a matching uniform, then yes."
"Oh Loki..."
"Well these Dragon Hunters showed up, and they called me Y/N. The biggest one grabbed me by the hair, and threw me to the ground. The others grabbed me and tried to bring me back to a Dagur because I owed it something? But then out of nowhere there was a blast like Toothless's. I managed to escape while they were distracted, and hid here. When I looked back they were gone."
"Okay one, Dagur is a person and two of you owe- or they even think you owe him then your in danger."
"What? Why?"
"Because Berserkers, or rather Dagur will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants, you pay with your life or both..." A look of fear was plastered on Y/N's face. "But don't worry we're here, and he'll have to get through us first!" She relaxed a bit and I offered her my hand, she took it and I pulled her up to her feet.
Y/N POV.
I was still in shock from everything, but Hiccup just being around made me feel more relaxed. He offered me his hand and I gladly took it, although I was still getting used to my new leg so I stumbled forward slightly when I got to my feet. Toothless caught me with his head and propped me back up.
"Thank you Toothless." I said giving him a slight pat. I could finally feel the blood trickling back to my face and Hiccup noticed.
"I can tell your still a bit shaken up by the hole ordeal, but you know what always cheers my up?" I shook my head. "The dragons! Why don't you come with me and I can finally introduce the gang and their dragons?" I smiled.
"Why not?" And with that he hooked my arm around his neck, making me blush slightly, and we walked to wherever he was taking me.
~~Time Skip~~
The gang is all really nice and there dragons all seemed to like me too, I mean, why else would they be playing with me?
Hiccups POV.
Auror-Y/N had just met the gang and there dragons, and currently is getting attacked by a wave of slobber. I had finished explaining to the gang what had happened, and everyone was laughing because of the dragons.
"Toothless give her some space bud!" I laughed.
"Stormfly! Off!" Astrid fallowed.
"Barf!"
"Belch!"
"Meatlug! Give her some space girl!"
"Really Hookfang? You pick her over me?" Snoutlout said with a jealous expression on his face. Hookfang scurried over to try to cheer him up but Snoutlout simply turned away, making all of us laugh, well almost all of us. Y/N was still laying on the ground covered in dragon drool. I walked over and offered her my hand, which she gladly excepted. When she grabbed my hand I tried to pull her up but her hand just slipped and she fell on her bottom. I silently laughed and she started laughing aswell. She shook off her hand and reached back up to mine. I again pulled her up but this time she slipped around slightly and fell against my chest. My face warmed up slightly, but it was nothing compared to her bright pink face.
"Aaah! I'm so sorry!"
"No, no it's ok! Although we should probably get you cleaned up before the drool sets, it's nearly impossible to get out!"
"So-Sounds good!" Se replied, face face still pink. I'm so glad that the gang had left to take care of the dragons, they would probably get the wrong idea. Although she is really cute like this- ga what am I thinking! I love Astrid! But still...
I was snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N started to slide.
"Here," I said as I hooked her arm around my neck "Now let's go get you cleaned up!" With that we walked towards the hot spring, making a quick pit stop at Astrid's to pick up some clean clothes.