Found

Your POV.
I wake up head spinning and trying to make sense of my surroundings, trying to open my eyes but when I do they fill with dirt and rubble, causing my eyes to water and I shut them quickly. I try moving around and my hands are met with a cold, damp surface right in front of me. Taking a moment to breath, the air full of dust burnt my lungs but I still try to regulate my breathing and stop my head from spinning. As my head starts to straighten itself out and I become more calm, I start to feel a sharp pain in my left leg. I must have been in shock before because I didn't feel a thing, but now it feels like a hot iron being pressed down by a unimaginable force onto my leg. I scream out in pain and try to push, what I'm assuming is rock, in every direction but it wouldn't move.

I need to get out of here "HELP! HELP ME I'M STUCK!" I didn't know what the point of yelling was, there's probably no one around in miles considering I didn't even know where I am. Wait where am I? Who am I? How did I get into this situation? Well none of that mattered unless I could get out of here. I continue to scream for help while pushing, banging, and scraping the rock. I feel a warm liquid ooze out of my hands and start to feel faint. 'Help anybody...' I can feel my consciousness slowly leaving me. 'Is this it? Am I going to die?'

Suddenly the rock above me started shaking and I could feel the smallest amount of sunshine, it's amount quickly growing. "Hey bud I found her come help me!" A young mans voice called out and I heard a small growl in response. The air became much easier to breathe so I tried cracking my eyes open this time they weren't bombarded with debris and I was able to open them a bit more. I saw that I was covered in rock, but I didn't pay much attention to it, all my attention was focused on the boy looming over me. He had short brunette hair with a couple braids at the back, he also wore some kind of armour, and had emerald green eyes. Something about his eyes captured me, I didn't know why or who he is was but he saved me. With my consciousness still fading all I could mutter out was, "thank you..." and then it all went black.

————————————————
Sorry if this is a very short chapter, this is my first book on Whattpad. I hope you liked it,
-Author