Sean's backstory: Part One

(Sean is above^ or on the right>)

Sean's P. O. V.

"Piece of garbage, security tapes!"
I yelled, my fist slammed to the keyboard. Trying to fix the picture to the room in which my beloved was being kept. "What's garbage babe?" I turned around and saw my demonic girlfriend in the doorway, "This piece of sh*t camera. It isn't working properly."

"Well let me have a look at it." She walked over to the monitor and pushed a few buttons, "Your camera is crap, but it can be cleared with a few adjustments. . ." Boom. The picture was clear as day, giving me a full view of the dark prison cell. "Wait," I said leaning in toward the screen, "The cell is empty! Where did the hostages go?! Guards!" I roared, and two of my best men marched into the room.
"Find them. Find them now!"
They transformed to their hybrid state and saluted,"Yes sir!"
I will not lose you this time. We were so close once. . . but now. . . Now you're a stranger.

A beautiful, beautiful stranger.

~~flashback~~

"Oh shut up, you loser." She laughed, she has such a beautiful laugh.
"It's true! I saw them eating together at Bob's Place."
She stopped laughing and looked at me with joy in her brown eyes, "So, Greg and Jennifer are really together now?"
"Yes, how many times do I have to tell you?"

She smiled and clapped her hands, "I always knew would they fall for each other some day!" She giggled and cheered, throwing her hands up in the air in triumph. "You are always right. But, I have a question for you."
"And what would that be?"
I gulped, wiped my palms on my jeans and nervously looked down at her eyes, "Would you please be my -"
"Katie, come over here!" Darn that Tiffany, always ruining the moment of bravery. "Coming! Hold that thought, I'll see you tomorrow Sean."

"Wait! Just let me ask you something, please." She looked over her shoulder and sighed, "All right, just make it quick."
I nodded and took a deep breath, "Okay, I just wanted to know if you'd. . . Consider becoming my girlfriend?" Her face changed into a look of shock and her smile fell, "Sean I, this is so sudden. I mean, I'll need some time to think on this. . . I'm sorry."

"No no! You're thinking about it and that'll keep me on my toes. Thank you for even considering it! Now go have fun with Tiffany, I'll be fine." She shot me an apologetic smile and ran off toward the fake blonde she called a friend and some boy who I didn't know. I sighed and started on my walk home, the sun was beginning to set; leaving a golden glow on the concrete path. This would've been the perfect scenario for my victory kiss. Had she said yes, of course.

By the time I got to the dark alleyway I always passed to get home the sun had gone down, and the moon was on full display in the crystal clear sky. I stopped to look at the giant star in the navy sky, admiring its beauty and wishing I was in its place.
A breath of disappointment left my lips and I began walking once again, dreading waking up in the morning.

Clank! I jumped and turned around viciously to face whatever knocked all the trash cans on their sides, but saw nothing.I sighed and turned around, when a weight forced me to the ground. "What the-?!" Fingers clawed at my neck as hot breath brushed against the skin of my ear,
"Shh. . . Don't worry pretty boy, this wont hurt much." A white hot flash of pain shot through my neck and I screamed in agony, put the sound was muffled by a hand. The pain dragged on for five minutes before whoever stabbed me extracted their weapon from my neck, and licked the free-falling blood away. "Tomorrow, everything you know will change. Master Sean."
The world started to spin and before I knew it my head was placed gently on the ground.

"You change him yet?"
"Yes you idiot, I changed him last night!"
Huh? I opened my eyes to find the owners of the two voices I heard, only to be blinded by sun light, "Gah! Holy crap, that's bright! Geez!" My vision blurred and cleared off and on making me squint to make out the two forms covered in shadow, it seemed to be one female and the other was male. I sniffed and all at once at least a million scents flooded into my nostrils, "What's going on?" I asked looking at the female shape with hopeful eyes. "We need to re-shape the future. But we need your help, so we changed you and now you're ready to help us. . ."

Her eyes grew a dark shade of hazel and she bared her teeth, flashing a pair of fangs in my direction. My eyes widened as I
sat petrified.
Then everything faded to black.

•+•+•+

When I came to, I was in my room tucked into my bed.
My head was pounding and my vision was blurry as if I had been in a coma for a year. I slowly sat up, against the pounding of my head, and looked around. The air seemed different. As if there were dead bodies somewhere hidden in a closets.
I gagged and pitched my nose shut, only to yelp when I felt whiskers and fur where the skin should be bare. I anxiously shot out of the sheets and stumbled to a mirror.

"No. . . No, no!" I screamed and fell on my back, "Please no. . .!" The reflection in the mirror wasn't my face, it was the face of a beast. A dog. The pounding in my skull intensified as I felt all of my sanity slipping away, until there was nothing left. The beast in the mirror was beginning to take over, my conscience was slipping away, and soon everything went black.

•_•_•_•_•

"Hey Sean, come over here!" A dark smile appeared on my lips, and I strode in the direction of my soon to be girlfriend. "Hey babe." I said as I wrapped an arm around her waist, "Sean, we aren't dating. . . Are we?" I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her pink lips, "We are now." Her face tomato red as she stumbled away from me and all of her friends. All of which glaring at me, mouths hanging open, and Tiffany slapped me across the face, "Jerk! She has a boyfriend back in her home state!" Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "What happened?"

"What do you mean Tiff?" Katie shakily asked, "Would Sean walk up to you and kiss you like that? I don't know about you, but the Sean I know would be too shy to even think about kissing you." Tiffany raised an eyebrow and clicked her heels on the pavement, "Spill." She said as her pink nail stuck into my chest. I just smirked and pushed past her, desperately trying to close the distance between my beloved and I.

"Sean, I said spill! What happened to you?"

"Shut up, b*itch." I placed a swift hit to her throat and she fell over on her back, gasping for air, "Sean! What the hell?!" Katie screamed, "Sadie, get her to the nurse, and quick!"

"R-right!" Sadie scurried away while helping a gasping and coughing Tiffany into the school. "What happened to you Sean? Where's the bashful, sweet and intelligent Sean I know and love?"

"What do you mean? He's been right here the whole time sweetheart. Now come here." I flicked my fingers to my chest and her body flew into my arms. While she was in shock I pushed my lips on hers, savor ing the sweet taste of her mouth. Man, having powers is great. "G-get off me you jerk!' Using her weak little arms she pushed on my chest and I, (Being the generous guy I am), loosened my grip on her petite figure.

She took several steps back until her back hit a tree and glared.

•+•+•+•+•

To be continued. . .