Forgive me?

(A/N: Sorry for the audio of the music, it's the only one I could play on my iPod with the sound working.
Sorry if it sucks, :/. Also quick recap: Sean snuck into Katie's mind and now she thinks she loves him instead of Harry and forgotten about their family and friends. Thanks for reading! Continue on, brave soldier.)

Katie's POV:

"Who's Harry?"

Sean just smirked, leaning in toward me and pressing a gentle kiss on my lips.
"No body important, now let's get back to sleep."

I smiled and nodded, allowing him to take my hand and lead me back to our room. He opened the door and sat on his side of the mattress.
"Come lay down with me, baby. I'll help you sleep."

"Okay." I padded over the bed and layed down, snuggling into the blankets. Sean got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, babe."

"Night, love you." I said, kissing his lips. He hummed, and cupped my cheeks in his hands, "You, are perfect."

I laughed, "No, my dear. That would be you." I rolled over and let Sean nuzzle into my neck. Sleep began to drag me into its peaceful abyss, but was disrupted.

I was greeted with a kiss. I enjoyed it. But when I pulled away, it wasn't my husband. The man in front of me was taller, his hair was darker than Seans, and his eyes were green instead of brown. I yelped and jumped away from the stranger, falling on my behind."I'm sorry" he said, "forgive me?" My eyes widened, and I asked. "What? W-who are you? What is going on?!" His eyes fell to watch his feet."We are married. I'm your real husband. Sean is tricking you and you're taking the bait, please remember. Come back to me! Please, Katie!'

* * *

I woke up in thin sheet of sweat. My head was throbbing and my heart was racing, the feeling of the guys kiss was lingering on my mouth. I shot into a sitting position and moved my feet to the floor, "Katie, where're you going this time?" Sean sleepily asked, "Just to get some water. I'll be right back." I said, pushing some hair off of his forehead. "Did ya have nightmare?"

"No, just a weird dream with this really tall man that I've never met." At this, he sat up."Brown hair? Green eyes?"

"Um, yeah. Yeah how'd you know?" I asked, eyebrows knitted together. "Lucky guess." Sean grumbled. "I'm sure it was nothing, babe. Just go back to sleep and I'll be right back?" I kissed him, and he laid down. "Hurry?" He pleaded and I smiled. I nodded, walking down the hall to the kitchen.

I quietly flipped the tab of the faucet on and placed my cup under the running water.
After sipping on my water for a good three and half minutes, I padded back to the bedroom and slipped under the duvet.
Sean's arm immediately curled around my waist and his nose brushed against my neck, "Took too long." He murmured, sighing into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Lets get back to sleep, okay?"

"Mmhm."

I turned so I could bury my face in his neck and closed my heavy eyes. Quickly falling back asleep.

~~morning~~

"Wake up mommy, wake up!"
The mattress bounced, and so did my exhausted self. I groaned, turning my back to the sickly hyperactive child. "Johnny, go bother your dad. Let mommy sleep . . ."

Little Cathrine came running in next, jumping on to my back. "Oh! Cath, babe, please don't do that. . ."

I gasped, hearing cracks coming from my spine. A sudden pain ran like wild fire through my head, and images of that tall guy from my dream flashed around. I gasped, and everything went black.

* * * *

Standing in white dress, I stared at the sunset. I turned my head and was met with the sight of him.

I was smiling at him. He was smirking down at me, and two little kids ran in a circle around us. I watched the children with loving eyes, my chest swelled with adoration.

Fingers gripped my chin and turned my head to face the giant man, "Please. . . Remember what we have. Remember your family." He wrapped his long arms around me and buried his head in my shoulder. "I love you, so much."

He said, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.
The kids tugged on my dress, their voices became distant as they shouted,

"Please remember us, mommy!"

* * * *

"You all right, babe?" I heard a distant voice, calling to me. And a familiar pair of wrapped around my waist, my vision was still dark but I could still make out the shapes of my family. Sean had caught my feint before I could fall completely to the floor, and curled his arms around my waist. "Baby, what happened?"
He whispered in my ear, rubbing my arms in a soothing manner.

"I-it was nothing. Just a migraine, I think."

I nodded at him and stood on my feet, "Thank you." I said, standing on my toes to press a kiss on him.
He smiled, and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you sure you are okay? Do I need to phone the doctor?" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his toned torso. I am sure he is referring to when this happened when I was pregnant with Johnathon.

"Sean, I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant."

"At least get a test?"

I smiled and shook my head. "If it will keep you from nagging me, then fine. But Cathrine is only a year old, so I wouldn't get too worried."

"I won't be worried. I will be overjoyed!"
He said, poking my sides. I giggled and broke away from his grasp.

"Okay, okay. I will get a test, but there won't be a result."

Harrys POV:

Sean. . . that bastard. Tricking my wife into thinking she was his, I will kill him.

I will kill him for taking her.