"So we can finish what we started."

Katie's POV

"Auntie Shannon!!" The kids attacked Shannon in a bone-crushing hug and she smiled at them.

"Nat squared!" She laughed and both Natalie and Nathan laughed along with her.

"I've missed you so much," Natalie smiled up at her and Shannon smiled at her.

"I've missed you, too!" Shannon brought Natalie and Nathan and strapped them into their car seats.

"Hey, kids, how was school?" I turned around and smiled at them as Shannon got into the passenger seat. I started the car and began to drive back to the mall.

"It was good! In play time Justin tried to steal my makers," Nathan pouted and I let out a little laugh.

"That's okay, it's good to share your things."

"Yeah yeah yeah," He grumbled, "Hey Shannon, where is Uncle Liam?" Nathan's eyes were full of hope that he was in town to but Shannon just gave him a soft smile.

"He stayed home in London, it's just me this time."

"Aw," Nathan frowned.

"I have an idea!" Shannon suddenly screamed and I let out a small scream as well.

"Keep it down! I'm trying to drive, you dimwit!" I laughed and she just rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"Let's face time him," She suggested and a few seconds later the familiar beeping was hear then a manly voice on the other end.

"Hey, babe, miss me already?" Liam asked from the phone.

I started to zone out on their conversation and focused on Harry and how we had been these past few days. I, in all honesty, loved being playful with him like this. It made me feel some sense of comfort since I knew he was doing this for me and it just made me happy.

"Katie! How are you?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Liam spoke to me.

"Hey, Liam, I'm good. Just driving the kids to the mall," Right when I said that we had pulled up to the mall, "Speaking of which. . .we're here!" I parked the car and Shannon and Liam said a quick goodbye as we all got out of the car.

"Mommy?" I looked down to see Nathan and Shannon was carrying Natalie.

"Yes, baby?" I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back.

"Will you carry me?" His smile was so innocent and I couldn't help but feel giddy.

"Of course I will," I picked him up and held him on my hip while he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"So, where to first?"

...September 21st 2015...

It was finally Shannon and Liam's wedding day. I was really excited to finally wear the dress that Shannon had gotten even though I felt too naked in it. All of the other brides maids dresses were just like mine but instead of going long they ran short.

I began to apply make up with all of the other brides maids and Shannon while the best men were getting ready in the room right next to ours with Liam.

"Shannon you look absolutely gorgeous! It's too bad I'm not your maid of honor," A girl with black hair and green eyes rolled her eyes at me. I think her name was Meghan?

"Yeah but Katie is my best friend so it's only smart to have her as the maid of honor," Shannon looked at her oddly and Meghan shook her head and rolled her eyes. She walked away and when she walked by me she bumped my shoulder with hers.