Sean's Backstory: Part Two

Sean's POV:

There she is. It was her birthday, and she looked like a freaking goddess. She was wearing her usual t-shirt and jeans, and she had simple makeup on her face. She was standing with Shannon and Harry and was laughing at something he did.

"Happy birthday, baby cheeks!" I approached them and gave her a hug. "Hey, mate. Back off." Harold said, pushing his finger at my chest. I stumbled back and glared at the giant in front of me. "I've known her longer, bud. Back off."

"Well I won her heart now didn't I?" Harry's face contorted into a glare but mine was just as strong.

"Why would she want someone like you? Does she even know your secret?" A smirk grew on my face as Harry's face paled.

"What secret?" Katie spoke up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Nothing, there is no secret. Sean is lying to you, like always," Harry's face looked panicked as he strung words together.

MISTAKE WHO DOY OU THINK YOU AREEEEE WHO DY YOU THINK I AMMMMMMMMMMM YOIJ ONLY LOVE TO SEE MY BREAKIKN YOU LO LY LOVE ME CUZ IM TKENNN WUOU DONY AREALLY FWANT MY HEARTTT JSLUYOU LIK EYOU TOYTHANK YOU FOR SHWOIN NEMMMMM -{small song by katie}

"It's nothing, it's really nothing"

"Harry," Katie's face was stern as she eyed Harry suspiciously.

"Katie, drop it, it's nothing."

"Oh, no, come on, Harry. Go ahead and tell her your secret," I added and my devilish smirk grew bigger as his face became red with anger. "Harry?"

"I said drop it! Okay?!" Kathryn dearest flinched and backed away from Harold.

"Tsk, tsk. A loving man should never, ever, shout at a lady. Just another reason you should be with me and not Angry Arnold, over there."A sound reached my ears. A sound so satisfyingly frightening, that my smirk grew even bigger.

The sound of an angry, frightened animal.

"Katie- I-I'm sorry for shouting at you, but I just, I need to..." His words faltered, "You need to... what? Poo?" His nostrils flared. "Don't you dare joke with me on this Wolfe. I will tear you apart, I swear it." Harold spat through clenched teeth.

"I know that because of your razor sha-"

"Shut up!" Harry screamed and for the briefest moment his eyes turned the sickening color of scarlet blood and his teeth sharpened like knives.

"H-Harry," Kathryn sputtered and backed against a tree, gasping at Harold's brief transformation.

"Katie...it's not what it looks like, I swear," Harold's green eyes grew large as he walked towards Kathryn. "Stay away from her, monster."

I said, stepping in between her and her monster boyfriend.

"You can't make me, puppy boy," He said, shoving me out of the way. "I will break you, until you can't spill secrets anymore."

His eyes turned a slight shade of red, assuring me that my plan was working.

"Bring it on."

"Boys, stop this-"

"I will."

In an instant he had me pinned against a tree and was pulling his fist back to ram it into my face.

"Harry!" Katie ran up to the monster in front of me and tried to restrain him from punching me. He backed up and wiped his lip where blood was falling. I smirked.