Christmas Surprise

Katie's POV

After our little date last night we came home and slept all night long, but when I woke up Harry was gone, "Harry? Babe, where are you?" I walked down the stairs and looked around, a cold wind rushed past me making me shiver, "Harry did you have the air conditioner on all night? Lord it's cold, where are you?" I walked around the corner which brought me to our hallway, 'Smash!' I jumped as glass shattered, the noise came from the kitchen, "H-Harry?" I looked into the kitchen, our pot of wooden spoons collided with the floor as Harry thrashed around the kitchen. "Harry what are you doing?! Get ahold of yourself! Harry!" I ran up to him and laid my hand on his shoulder, his arm tensed as he turned his head, his eyes were dark with anger and I suddenly got slammed into the wall. "H-Harry, s-stop... you're hurting me." His eyes softened the slightest bit but his grip stayed firm on my shoulders, "Harry please!" I looked into his eyes except they weren't his normal emerald color, they were red. "Harry what's gotten into you?!" He squeezed my shoulder blades so hard my vision blurred, "Shut up, I need to eat, I need... I need blood and you have it, you have blood!" My eyes widened as he leaned his face towards my neck, "Harry what the heck happened to you?! Stop! STOP IT!" He froze, "Your wedding vow, you swore that you wouldn't hurt me, remember?" He raised his head and blinked the red out of his eyes making them go back to their normal shade of green, "Oh Katie..." He moved his hands from my shoulders to around my waist, "I'm so sorry, I have to erase your memory again, I'm so so sorry." He pulled me into his arms as his fingers rose to my neck, I gasped as he jabbed the back of my neck making fall into a deep sleep.

"Katie? Katie please wake up baby, I need you." I peeled my eyelids back and squinted as my eyes adjusted to the lighting, "What happened?" My voice cracked as I spoke, "How long was I out?" "Three days, I was so worried about you Katie! You wouldn't believe how worried I was!" He pulled me to his chest as his tears rolled off of his cheeks and onto my hair, "What happened?"

He took a deep breath before he shook his head, "Please, not right now. I just need some rest." He slowly trudged up stairs to our bedroom before closing the door, I huffed and cautiously followed him, "Babe, you okay?" Harry was lying on the bed with his face in the pillow, he shook his head as I sat beside him and untangled some of his curls, "Will you tell me what's wrong?" "No." I pouted as I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, curses! My side-braid is falling, "Harry please." "Mm." I laid down next to him and tapped his shoulder, he turned his head to face me with his lip sticking out in a pouty sort of way. "Baby what's the matter?" I looked into his eyes as I stroked his brown hair, he sighed, "It's just... Nothing, you wouldn't understand." "I would too!" His eyes held a look of shame and distress, I scooted close enough to him to kiss his forehead as he wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my head to his chest and . I felt tear drops fall onto my hair, "Hey hey don't cry, don't cry baby it's okay I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to. We can just stay here and snuggle, yeah?" His arms tightened around my waist as I pulled the covers over my shoulders, "It's cold out today, rainy and probably below 30 degrees yeah?" I laughed, "Would you like to watch a movie?" "No, lets just stay like this, I like it." I smiled as he pulled me as close to him as I could get, "Me too."

"You know now that I think about it, lets watch that movie." I nodded as he get out of the bed and walked to our movie shelf, "The Notebook or Titanic?" "You choose, I'll fall asleep halfway through anyway." He chuckled and put The Notebook in the DVD player, "Harry." "Don't worry baby, the farthest I'll go is a kiss." He winked at me making me blush as he hit play, he climbed back in bed with the remote and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Here comes the best part." I scoffed, "I can hardly say this is the best part, they shouldn't put this stuff in movies in the first place." I snorted at Harry's smirk as he watched this part of the movie that annoyed me the most, "Katie?" "Mm?" He bit his lip as he looked down at me, "Harry?" "Shh, I told you I wouldn't go past kissing." He laid me on my back and climbed on top of me before leaning his face towards me, I closed my eyes as his lips landed on mine, moving in sync with one another. Then he pulled away, "I love you." "I love you too." I smiled as he pushed his lips onto mine again, "Harry." He ignored me, "Harry?" "Mm." "I'm hungry, can you stop that?" He pulled away with a pout playing on his lips, "We'll order a pizza, yeah?" I nodded and he smirked, "Okay then." I laughed as he leaned towards me, pushing his forehead against mine, "Let's watch Titanic while we wait." Harry got up and put the disc in the player before getting back under the blankets with his arm around me, "I'll order the pizza, pepperoni?" "Yeah." I got my phone out of my bedside table and dialed Pizza Huts' number.