The Demon Within III

• Dedicated to 1Dfanfictionsss

Katie's POV

As I walked peacefully around with Harry I heard the horns blowing, "Would Miss Kathryn Styles and Sir Harold Styles report to The Throne." I looked at my husband and nodded as we walked over to Gods throne, "I need you two to go back to earth, you haven't done wrong I just want you to take care of something for Me, you will forget all about the Kingdom of Heaven until you return." We bowed as we felt wind rush around us, a few minutes later I woke up, with no memory of where I just was.

"Harry wake up, I've let you sleep in long enough." He groaned and rolled over, "Harry?" Nothing, "HAROLD STYLES!" He jumped so bad he fell out of bed, "What?! What?!" "You have to go to work." He groaned and went to the closet pulling out a suit and tie, "I'll be back at 6:00, Goodbye darling." He pecked my lips and walked out of our small house,

I sat down on the couch, turned the TV on and started flipping through the channels, "Fox no, SNL no, Animal Planet maybe, Nick... yes." I selected my channel and sat on the couch watching it for hours before I started cleaning house, I dusted all the tables, vacuumed the floors, and washed the dishes before going back to the couch and relaxing. "Ah... Free time." I laid my head back on the couch and sighed, closing my eyes, "Just in time too." I heard the garage go up, the door knob jiggled and Harry walked in with a jacket around his shoulders, "Hey babe, how was work?" "Well..." That doesn't sound good, "Amazing, except we aren't going to Chesire." My heart dropped a bit, "Then where are we going?" There was silence for a moment before he ran up to me, picking me up swinging me around, "Katie, we're going back to America." I felt a huge smile grow on my face, "Really?! Where in America are we going?" He kissed me then said, "We're going to New York, we're going to live in a penthouse." "Harry that's amazing! What kind of promotion did you get?!" He smiled at me with such happiness, it made my day, "I am the new owner of the business." If it was possible my smile grew wider, I grabbed his head and kissed him, "Oh Harry! I can't wait!"

++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG guys I'm so excited! The Demon Within III is here! My excuse for the shortness is this is only the prologue, the chapters will be longer. Okay byeee!

-Shannon