Chapter 4 - The Dementor

Start from the beginning

"Hello Potter," The blond boy greeted. He then looked to Ron with briefly, then to Hermione with disgust and then Vincent with an ugly look on his face.

"Have my galleons Malfoy?" Vincent said making the other three chuckle.

"I never specified when I'd give it to you, Wong," Malfoy said, gritting his teeth when he remembered the bet he lost with Vincent last year, "I didn't think you'd even come this year, I'll give it to you on you're deathbed if you so please."

Harry, Ron and Hermione looked like they were going to retort angrily at Malfoy not keeping his end of the bet when Vincent chuckled.

"You know what, I don't need it," Vincent said with a wry smile, "I'd rather not dirty my money by mixing it up with yours, who knows where you got it from."

"Y-you!" Malfoy looked like he was going to snap when he noticed Arnya sitting in her wheelchair reading a book and froze.

"I never seen you before, the names Draco Malfoy, may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Malfoy swept back his hair for effect. Everyone just looked dumbfounded at the scene.

Arnya looked up before turning back to her book. An awkward silence hung around the compartment with Malfoy's face twitching from embarrassment. After a few minutes, Arnya looked up again with confusion at the silence.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" She asked, setting off a cough from Vincent which broke the tension in the compartment.

Ron started laughing loudly while Harry covered his face in his hands, he never thought that the day would come when he'd feel embarrassed for Malfoy. Hermione tried to stifle her giggles as her face turned red from trying.

"Did I miss a joke?" Arnya asked Vincent who was scratching his head.

"The joke is standing right in front of you," Vincent replied pointing at Malfoy, who's face had gone as red as Ron's hair.

"Y-you dare make a fool out of me?!" Malfoy asked in a fit of rage, "I dare you to tell me you're name! My father will hear about this!"

"My names Arnya Tepes," Arnya gave a nod to Malfoy, "I don't care about your father either."

"You should, my father is a powerful man in the Ministry," Malfoy said smugly.

"So?" Malfoy's smirk faded as he looked irritated at Arnya's tone.

"I've never heard of the last name Tepes before, a nameless family like yours is far beneath my fathers notice—" Malfoy paused, "Wait, d-did you say Tepes?"

"My father's Dracula," Arnya said before going back to her book, as if the their previous conversation didn't matter.

Malfoy's already pale face turned pure white. He looked at Arnya with horror before backing out of the compartment, "E-excuse us."

At the shut of the door, Ron couldn't help laughing like crazy with the rest of them having amused looks.

"That's a face I'll never forget," Harry chuckled before they heard a snort from the sleeping man.

"Nearly forgot about him," Hermione muttered, "how did he sleep through all of that?"

"Heavy sleeper I suppose," Ron said shrugging.

Time went by as the train continued on its journey. The once cloudy sky turned incredibly dark and rain started coming down, pelting the windows heavily.

"—You're not allowed to come? But — no way — McGonagall or someone will give you permission —" Ron said horrified at Harry as he revealed that his aunt and uncle didn't sign his permission slip to go to Hogsmeade, the neighboring village to Hogwarts.