Big Boi Oopsie

Y/n POV

"Y'all.... I'm hella scared right now.." I say shakily as I stare back at an 8-armed robot.

It's red eyes glare at me, ready to attack at any moment.

"We just want to see where you are at. Don't stress it. It's on the lowest level." Lloyd says nonchalantly, but I'm still shaking.

"Breathe y/n, breathe." Cole says soothingly.

I look into his eyes and let out a long breath. A smile tugs at my lips and I finally start to calm down.....

THEN THE THING ATTACKS!

I shit you not, when I say I almost coughed up a lung, I am not exaggerating!

It strikes me right in my chest! I stumble back and try to get into some type of fighting stance, but it spins around and slaps me upside my head.

I get my tail handed to me in 10 seconds and the boys felt too bad for me to let that crap go on any longer. Jay shut the robotic demon off and I gave it one good punch.... and I almost broke my hand.

"Ooookay. We have to start from the very beginning. 50 push ups now." Sensei wu ordered.

I grumbled and lazily slunk down to the ground.

My arms were shaking at 4, no joke.. I must have taken like 15 breaks to finish those push ups! I want to quit sooo baddd.

After that, Lloyd made me practice some fighting stances... then he slapped my stomach with a freaking staff and I almost through up my breakfast.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed as I held my stomach.

"You need to keep your stances strong. You start strong, you finish strong." He replies, twirling the staff around professionally.

All day they taught me the basics of how to stand, build up stamina, and the different weapons.

The worst part was running! They tried to make me run 5 miles... I could only get to 2 before throwing up. Boy am I going to feel this in the morning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep... I totally feel it this morning. IT FEELS LIKE I GOT HIT BY 3 TRAINS BACK TO BACK AND THEN EATEN BY A SHARK AND SPIT OUT JUST TO GET SAT ON BY AN ELEPHANT. Can I quit now??

"Come on sleepy head!" Jay says enthusiastically, as he pokes his head in my room with a bright and cheery smile.

Gosh his happiness is blinding me.

I think as I roll my eyes.

All I can do is glare back at him, but I could not move. It was like I was paralyzed.

"Help." I croaked.

He skips over to me, grabs my arm, and rips me from my bed. I screamed so dang loud when I felt my knees bend. I swear my dimension heard me.

"Jay I can't walk today. I can't do it. Lay me down. LAY ME DOWN!"

"Shhhhh." He puts a finger up to his lips. "It's gonna be okay." He whispers.

I stare at him wide eyed and clearly shocked by him shushing me. But I soon give him a frantic look, slowly shaking my head.

I was not expecting this, but he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the dining table to eat breakfast.

I whine the whole way there.

"So uhh. Y/n. How ya feeling?" Kai asks trying desperately to keep in a snicker.