Origin of the Original Form

Behold the law in its original form.
Behold The father in this original Idea.
Desire expands what the mindset wills.
The universe is matter, and The law is spiritual,
Being the awareness which wills it to be.
formless like water taking the form
Of material matter , yet formless,
Deriving form the source mind,
which is the original form .

  All actions echo into eternity, and to understand this fully is to know karma, and the true goal of all actions.
To understand unconditional love, loyalty , and honor , To know all forms of pain and darkness
is to understand the father, knowing he is detached from all these things.
To know the father is to understand mans illusions, and their roots.
It was spoken to us that
Mans body below is just alike, and so much different from his body above.

  Just as man cannot run out of space in his mind, so is the mindpace of the father being all that is all. Man rests while being awake, and cannot recall because of his repetitive inconsistencies walking with the father ,thus forgetting himself , his TRUE self which is a mere portion of the father being all that is all in his mindpace, and all that is otherwise . 

  The father is forever at rest, and awake as well , rejoice for we are his favorite Ideas, and If you are to think of him it is because he remembered you.
Christ conciousness Incarnated into the plane of manifestation, choosing the son of man as his symbol of expression.
Explaining to man that there is no individuality amongst the children of the father, but only to the lost sheep of isreal and the hethens of the land.
They were infants in the ancient wisdoms, and could not fathom the fact that all energy provided must come from the father, and that from that fact alone must we all be a portion of the creator of gods.

  He blasphemed they said, however he explained in great simplicity that he was the son of a power much greater, and that even the believers of his understandings of the science of the spirit could, and would do greater works than he.
Caught were the infants in the divine paradox of doubleheaded truth hood. The understanding that there may be questions witholding an outcome of two answers escaped them. We are the gods of our illusions and the creator of our illusion is none other than the creator of all. Christ taught the science of the spirit, that man using the 5 senses as a compass would be forever lost but he who looked inside meditating, fasting,cleansing the body with water could be born again and become able to seek the father.

  God has turned athiest into believers through me they've said "show me your god" and then I say. God is All, The all which is all, keeping all in balance. The universe is mental. All universal Ideas carried out are my fathers doing. They talk about the Big Bang and then I say "well isnt it a coincedence time and time again that we have protective skulls surrounding our soft brains, that we continue to have rib cadges around our soft hearts? That the birds know where to go without speaking, That all of our planets perfectly rest in the correct spots motionless,yet in motion.

  The fact that gravity is holding our molecules together to form flesh isn't enough "magic" for man. Man is the nonbelievers god so he wishes for god to be like man which he is not. Man's spirit is like the image of god aware, alive,dual minded not sigular, constatnt and forever changing but the same in principle. But man is not like god. Let me press upon you what is a fact.

  The indentification  of a being in its totality stems from that awareness of  the being, along with the perception of surrounding circumstances. Satan is a man, the so called devil  is truly the 5 senses, the animalistic nature of man. and christ are sons of the morning because Satan is a man, The ego around the spirit, and christ the spirit , is the true pexpression of life and the illusion of the false idea of life the mind of the one and only true god. Balance, and understanding,  law and order is the way. To see life for what it truly is one must look through the lense of polarity, the laws of duality.

  There is nothing without at least two sides,besides the one.
No matter physical or mental.
There are many gods of this illusion,which seem to be more than that which they are, being that this illusion is the only reality we have come to know. The lost sheep follow them misunderstanding the son of the father. If you yourself being only a frame for the picture of god, made in the image of the properties of god ,walk the earth manifesting all Ideas carried by will power into
Physical manifestation,as does the father, cannot free yourself from the bondage of death without the father, it should be a humbling understanding that all energy will come from the source, rely on the source, and in due time return to the source in some fashion or another. 

  This was the buisness of the christ.
The science of the spirit. This doctrine is not a replacement of anything,yet a remembrance of a lost mentality.
The mentality of the christ .
The law is the Law, and is indeed perfect for the spirit of man,for the law is spiritual and formless like water. Everything simple they make difficult for understanding, when it was not, the evil doers pray on lack of understanding. Riddle me this, how can it be that meditation is of the devil, yet a mode of healing for the body? If it is so easy for one to be possessed or kidnapped spiritually
Why does everyone wake up after a nightmare?
Be fully aware of what is , and what is not , and if you can do nothing else , think not.

  Fear is not a mindset it is the direct result of one who is off balance,  and without one, and the source of consciousness gave us no such ignorance to find pleasure within those Realms of entanglement , knowing well that such madness leads to the degradation of the spirit , and all things deriving from it.
The original energy did not give us minds filled with fear, for nature was mans first companion, and identity , and she smiled to him much more than she cried, and even through the violent echos of nature's wrath  could be felt all over earth man strengthened himself , and found faith, allowing his mind to lead him , and It was the mind of man. The reflection of mans heart amongst this nature that brought the effects of his new self proclaimed cause,  being that to survive within the ideas of the source mind
Being this universe of many beautiful, and opulent possibilities , humanity must create a form of survival , maintain it and begin to elevate it.