Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 5)

Start from the beginning

???: If moving it doesn't work, then how about THIS?!?!?

When we heard a voice boomed, we looked back to see a familiar alien flying towards us, carrying a destroyed Atlesian Airship as it threw it at the weapon, for us to scatter to move out of the way and for the destroyed ship to hit the weapon, causing it to move downwards at the specific angle we need for the plan to work, to my shock and relief.

(A/N: @KieronTennyson - Kevin 11.)

Me: Kieron!!!

Then, we watched the alien deactivate its form as it revealed itself as Player @KieronTennyson aka, Kieron Prime.

@KieronTennyson: Sorry I'm late.

Me: (shrank myself down to human size due to my power-up completely drained) Where were you???

@KieronTennyson: Wish I knew.... but all I know is that after I came out from my trance, I saw like.... 30 over gamers.... no.... the entire world all around me in rows... in some kind of huge room or vault, playing this cursed game..... when they recieve their defeat from other gamers, they will knock out from their trance and.... it's brutal...

Me: Tell me. Speak.

@KieronTennyson: ..... something in the darkness.... brought the defeated players into a huge tube..... and.... put some kind of.... wires on them and tortured them to do its bidding and use their players to fuse with the beast you nullified and for you to use it currently for good.

Me: So, there is one more outside the Game World. And Gemdeus Cheinian lied to me when he said there are only 40 of them....

@KieronTennyson: That's right... but when you used our players' powers, it somehow nullified the monster's effects on them. And somehow you freed everyone from their trance.

Me: But how come you weren't affected?

@KieronTennyson: Because I managed to escape from its grasp in time, to assemble my autobots to save the effected players who are no longer affected by the game and transported them back to their homes, and our team to our house at Mistral. Second being, the Matrix of Leadership managed to ward them off me.

Me: Interesting. Then, it's good to have you with us, Kieron. We could use the extra firepower.

@KieronTennyson: I can tell. (Looks up to see a battle going on) I will help them with all I can.

Me: Thanks.

@KieronTennyson: And Shadow. Patch to your dad and the others. They have been trying to reach you since you cut off. But.... seeing that you got your hands full, Here.