Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast

Zacznij od początku

"So, why are you out here in the desert?" Ende wondered. Dialga stared at him for a second before answering with closed.

"Let's just say that I'm looking for a certain... creature." Dialga answered. Ende rose an eyebrow before narrowing his eyes.

"Are you also after the Fraze?" Ende asked. Dialga opened his eyes and looked up at the young man as he responded.

"No, I am not after the Fraze, I'm after something else." Dialga replied. From what he had read, the Fraze were creatures from another dimension.

And the barrier that he could sense breaking was the thing that kept the Fraze from entering this world, and it was starting to weaken.

"Anyway, what about..." Dialga was going to ask but their attention was brought to a loud noise across the desert.

They turned to look at what appeared to be a massive crystalline beast with a close resemblance to an animal called a Manta.

"Hm, so that's a Fraze..." Dialga muttered. To him, it really didn't look impressive at all. He narrowed his eyes as he saw what appeared to be a group of people fighting against it.

Dialga then blinked when he saw Ende walking through the sand clouds as he was making his way towards the Fraze and the group.

"Hm, what an interesting fellow..." Dialga muttered. He then shrugged his shoulder before rocketing into the air and leaving the area.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Alright, this is where the ripples were appearing."

Palkia was now flying in the sky above the city as clouds were everywhere, he looked around to see the clouds did indeed have holes in them.

Palkia narrowed his eyes as he could feel the wind pressure still rippling a bit in the surrounding space, the air was still shifting.

"I knew it, it is them no doubt." Palkia muttered. He was about to fly closer to the clouds, but quickly flashed backwards as he narrowly avoided something that shot past him. "Crap!"

Palkia narrowed his eyes as he continued to dodge a bunch of blurs as he was having some difficulty, he then frowned.

"That's enough!" Palkia held both hands outwards as the space distorted around him. He then sent out a shockwave through the area.

This resulted in the two blurs that were circling him to halt as they recoiled back slightly due to the shockwave that was emitted.

"You and your damn tricks, Palkia." A male voiced was heard. Palkia stopped as he turned and glared towards two individuals flying in front of him.

"We should have expected you to be troublesome." The female of the two said with a small giggle. In front of him were two people.

The male wore a white and blue outfit with disconnected sleeves, he also had white hair with ear-like additions along with his red eyes.

The second was female with white and red hair that was tied into pigtails, they wore a white shirt with long sleeves and a red skirt.

They both appeared to be a couple of years older than Palkia in appearance. With the male being maybe a couple of months older than the female.

 With the male being maybe a couple of months older than the female