(Taehyung)
Ok...miss (Y/n). Shall we?

'We took some foods and drinks and took our seats. Since Taehyung is a VIP guest,we sat at the VIP seats. I was about to eat when someone called Taehyung's name. Its seokmin.'

(Seokmin)
Hi Taehyung..when did you come?

(Taehyung)
Just awhile ago...why?

(Seokmin)
Enjoy ok? You too (Y/n)..

(Y/n)
Yes CEO Lee.

'Seokmin and Irene left from there and continue eating. Suddenly, Taehyung hold my right hand. I was shocked and look at his eyes.'

(Taehyung)
(Y/n)..a..are..you ok?

(Y/n)
Yes..yeah sure of course I am fine.

'We continued eating and after that there's someone came on the stage to give a speech I guess.'

(Woman)
Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention please? Ok now its the time for our CEO give a speech. Please..CEO Lee...

'People started to cheer for him.'

(Seokmin)
Thanks miss. Ok ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming today. I really appreciate it. Now actually I have a surprise for you. Now my staff will hand you a jar and what you have to do is pick one paper and dont open it.

'There's someone gave me the paper and I took one.'

(Seokmin)
Now..with full of respect I want to ask for Mr.Kim from the Kim Trading Enterprise, Mr.Jeon from the Jeon Company and Mr.Park from the park group.

'After Taehyung heard that, he looked at me and went to the stage.'

(Seokmin)
Since its my comoany's party I will join for sure. Ok now I will let the MC continue.

(Mc)
Thanks CEO Lee.Now girls there's  number here and I will pick it and yhe person who have that number please come to the stage.Ok the number are 67,5,81,23 and 60.

'I stood up because my number is 5.Luckily,Hana is approaching me and we climb to the stage together. Suddenly,Irene came too.'

(MC)
Now...its time to pick your number gentlemen. First...Mr.Jeon

(Jungkook)
Ok.

'Jungkook picked one and read the the number.'

(Jungkook)
23..

(MC)
Who is that lucky girl?

(Hana)
My number is 23..

'Hana opened it and showed it to the MC.'

(MC)
Yeah....She is your partner for tonight Mr.Jeon.

'Hana and Jungkook went down and seat at their original place.'

(MC)
Now..Mr.Park.Your turn.

'He picked a number and pulled it out and read it loudly.'

(Mr.Park)
67..

(Women)
Its me...

'She showed it to the MC and everyone clapped. Now its just me,Irene,Taehyung and seokmin.'

(MC)
Now....its the time for our CEO... CEO Lee,choose a number.

'He picked one and opened it. I really hope its not me. I looked at Irene and She smirked at me.'

(Seokmin)
My number is.....5

'It felt like a wall hit me. He said 5 and its my freaking number! I widened my eyes and looked at seokmin'

(MC)
Girls...show your number.

'I opened it slowly and showed it to the MC.. '

(MC)
Wow...here CEO Lee. She's your partner for tonight. I thought it will be your wife.

(Seokmin)
Its ok.

'Suddenly he walked closer to ne and handed his hand. I looked at him and asked him.'

(Y/n)
What's this?

(Seokmin)
Nothing..but do you want to have a beautiful date tonight,Jeon (Y/n)?(smiled)

(Y/n)
O..o..ok..

'I grabbed his hand and he brought me to his seat.'

(MC)
Now..lets dance.

'The music started to play but I still sit down.'

(Seokmin)
Do you want to dance?

(Y/n)
I dont..know how to dance CEO Lee.

(Seokmin)
Dont call me CEO..just call me by my name.Lets dance

(Y/n)
I cant..

(Seokmin)
Let me guide you.

'He extended his hand waiting me to reply. I took his hand and start to dance. I am so nervous until I only can hear my heartbeat. Not because I cant dance its because his face is too close.'

(Seokmin)
Are you ok?

(Y/n)
Y..yeah..

(Seokmin)
Dont be....now lets dance..

To be continued
P/s:sorry I am late and sorry for the broken english.

Love you....사랑해!!