-Chapter 17-

"Hey Izuku!" Says Nejire.

"Nejire! What are you doing here?" Izuku asks worriedly.

"I came here for you! I knew that you'd probably be fighting this thing so I wanted to help in anyway I can!" Nejire exclaims.

"No... listen Nejire... you can't help. I'm the only person who can defeat this. So please, go somewhere safe where you won't be in danger. Please Nejire... I need you to stay alive.." Izuku pleads

"But... Izuku... you have no clue how much you mean to me... i can't just let you fight this thing by yourself and maybe die! Please... Izuku"

"Don't worry Nejire. So please. Run."
Nejire hesitatingly runs away from the commotion while Izuku has figured out his plan.

*Que you say run*

Izuku jumps out of his hiding spot and sprints towards the beast. The beast spots him and throws many attacks towards him.

"You think you can stop me??? Take this!" Izuku tries his best to dodge all of it but still gets hit a couple times which still slows him down...

It's almost noon...

Izuku feels more power get to him as he get back up and runs faster than before. He jumps and the beasts leg only to be knocked down again.

"Foolish boy!" The beast mocks.

11:58 am

Izuku feels even more power get to him. He yet again, gets back up and jumps on the beast and start sprinting up.

11:59 am

Izuku start flowing power through him at a constant rate and starts storing himself with it. He now jumps at the beasts arms and sprints at speeds he's never attained before.

12:00

He jumps near the beasts head as he over loads himself with power. He summons all of the
sins' weapons and over loads them too. Izuku thinks back to what the sins have told him when he first developed this move.

*flashback*

"Hey kid" ban says, accompanied by Meliodas.

"Oh hey ban, meliodas" Izuku says

"So Izuku... we're here to talk about that move you developed... sacrificial charge." Meliodas says seriously.

"Oh.. what about it?"

"We're just here to let you know that even with our immortality.. there's only a 0.002% chance that you'll live after using it." Ban says

"Oh... well then I'll be sure to only use it if I need to." He says

*flashback over*

"SPECIAL MOVE, OVERLOAD: SACRIFICAL...."

"NO! YOU FOOL! IF YOU DO THIS, YOULL KILL US BOTH!"

"CHARGE!!!"

A huge explosion made of every colour explodes directly into the beasts head, killing it almost instantly.

Izuku has about 15 seconds left to live...

'I'm sorry... mom... I'm sorry... Kacchan... and I'm sorry... Nejire....'

His heart stops.