-Chapter 10-

The class handed their choices on who to assist on hero missions. Izuku picked a hero called Nighteye. Mirio also picked nighteye so Izuku will be working with him. And it turns out that they'll be heading out today. The class grabbed their hero suits, along with Izuku who submitted it earlier yesterday. He put it on and walked to Mirio.

"Nice costume midoriya!" He says.

"Oh, thanks Mirio! You too

"Oh, thanks Mirio! You too." Izuku says back.

"So, let's get going." Mirio says with his signature happy go lucky face. They make their way to the subway station and head to bish ville. (Idk where tf it is) once they get there nighteye's assistant greets them and tells them to enter his office where he is waiting for them. Once they arrive in nighteyes office Mirio and Izuku bow in respect and continue to talk about their abilities and what they're capable of.

"Well boys, I deem you two worthy to come on patrol with me this evening. So get some rest, we'll be out for a while." Both the boys nod and bow and head down stairs where they'll be resting, waiting for patrol.

*time skip to the good stuff because for the past 3 chapters, nothing happened*

They make their way out to hosu, going on patrol after hearing of the eight precepts of death, and that apparently their main base of operations is in hosu. While Izuku, Mirio and nighteye split up and look around, Izuku stumbles upon a girl, with white hair, bloody and looking distressed.

She notices Izuku and runs behind him, almost taking cover from something. Izuku looks up only to be met with a man with a weird mask that resembles a beak. Izuku, due to his intelligence, knew already who he was. Overhaul.

"Eri. Didn't I tell you not to run off like that? Sorry sir, my daughter ran away from me." Overhaul says.

"Well, mr overhaul sir. I'm sorry but I won't be returning her until you're in the back of a police car." As soon as overhaul hears those words he presses something on his phone and proceeds to attack Izuku. Izuku manages to dodge everything that's thrown at him, and attacks back. Knocking overhaul into a wall. Izuku doesn't want this fight to continue since he doesn't want to hurt the girl. He grabs the girl and proceeds to run, as fast as he can. But he can tell that multiple people are watching him. From the shadows. They make it to the forest where he calls for Mirio and nighteye.

"Hey little one, eri right?" Izuku says. Now that he gets a good look at the girl, she looks familiar, but he doesn't know where from. The little girl now known as Eri, nods her head, still visibly scared.

"Don't worry Eri, I'm a hero, and I'm here to help you." Izuku hears a branch crack behind him.

"You think you can get away that easily boy?" Izuku turns around to reveal overhaul.

The next chapter- shit bouta go down...
Yeah that's it hope y'all enjoyed. And as usual,