-Chapter 6-

Izuku decided to retreat to his old house, as of currently, it is unoccupied since his mother was dead and he was in prison.

He went inside and went to his old room. It was empty. The entire house was empty. This is where Izuku broke. He fell to the floor and started to sob, reminiscing about his mother. He missed her. He cried himself to sleep that night, on the floor.

Izuku groggily woke up and made his way to the bathroom where he looked in the mirror.

'I look like absolute shit' he thought to himself. He tried to fix his hair. Key word, try. And washed his face.

"Thank god the water still works" he said. It was a Wednesday, meaning, he had school. He teleported in front of nezus office, and knocked.

"Come in!" He hears. He opens the door, walks in, and closes it.

"Ah! Izuku! Joining us for class?" Nezu asks.

"Yes sir. I just wanted to let you know before I returned." Izuku replies.

"Oh well then! Have a good day then, you may return the class 2-A!"

"Yes sir, you as well" Izuku teleports outside of the room. Since it's around 10am already, everyone is in class. Izuku opens the door, and everyone stops and looks at him. He casually walks to an empty seat, and sits down. Waiting for the next period to start. (This was during a break.) Uraraka was the first to come up to him and talk to him.

"Deku... I'm sorry... I-" Izuku interrupts her

"save it uraraka. And my name is midoriya." That last part hit her hard. She hung her head in shame and defeat and walked back to her desk. The day continued as normal, only a few teachers were surprised to see him there. But in hero class, they were going to fight the big three.... again....

"alright students! Make your way to gym gamma!" All Might exclaims. Izuku teleports to the gym, startling everyone In the gym.

"Oh it's you! Izuku right?" Mirio says. Izuku knew that the big three were the some of the few people who believed in him.

"Yeah, mirio right?" Izuku says happily while offering his hand. Mirio shakes his hand while giving him a happy smile.

"So, do you know nejire and tamaki?" Mirio asks.

"I've heard heard of nejire before, but not much of tamaki." Izuku replies

"OH really? Where did you hear from me before??" The blue haired girl says.

"Trust me. You don't want to know. *flashback of mineta and kaminari rambling about her*."

"Oh. Okay!" She says happily. "So you guys are supposed to be the strongest around here right?" Izuku asks.

"Yup! The big three! Strongest students in the school!" Mirio says with his default happy-go-lucky face.

"Oh, well would any of you care to spar?" Izuku asks. Tamaki looks a little shocked, but then pulls out food out of seemingly no where and eats.

"Yeah sure!" Mirio replies.

"Alright, let's make this three on one." Now they all look surprised. Even the teachers that are in gym at the time.

"Okay then! We accept you challenge!" Mirio says. They make their way to the arena and prepare to fight.

"Don't hold back on me you three!" Izuku yells.

"Don't worry. Good luck Izuku!" Nejire yells.

'First name already?'

Not much this chapter but whatever lol
Hope you enjoyed as usual and yeah.